Chapter 8

Urushihara heard the door open and looked over. To his dismay, it was Sadao. 'I'll be ignored for awhile.' He turned back to his computer after seeing who it was. 'Oh sire! I'm sorry, sire! I'll get that done, sire! Jesus, this sire is a real ass.' He thought as he scrolled through websites. Though, he didn't hear any of that. Surprised, Urushihara looked away from his computer. Just to see Ashiya cooking and Sadao sitting down at the table.

'Apparently, sire said what Urushihara did was out of jealousy. Jealousy of what?' Ashiya thought. But still, Sadao wasn't going to give up his idea so he told Ashiya they were going to sit in silence for awhile. 'I'm not sure this will prove anything..'
After a awhile, Urushihara broke the silence, "Did you two get in a fight?" 'Pfft like that ever happens.' Ashiya thought before calmly replying with a shake of his head. He noticed Sadao giving him a look that meant he could talk to him so he added to the shake of his head, "Why would you assume that?" The only response he got was a light chuckle before he saw the boy go back to his computer. "Sire, dinner is ready." He finally said not being able to take it anymore, 'This will prove nothing, Sire. I'm sorry to go against his wishes but I can take it no longer.' "Yes of course." Sadao replied to Ashiya, 'If he had waited longer..' Was went through Satan's head.

'What are they doing? It was nice without them talking..' Urushihara thought and sighed. "I'm not good enough for him anyways." Slipped out of his mouth but lucky for him it was just a mumble so neither Ashiya or Sadao heard him. "Do I get anything to eat?" Urushihara finally asked, "Like pizza?"
"No. You get some noodles like us." Ashiya decided and handed him a bowl. "Wow thanks.." Urushihara bit his lip and decided to suck it up for one day. He slurped his noddles and looked at his computer. 'I will make Ashiya mine. Even if it causes sire to suffer.'