Chapter 15

"Since we all know that, I feel like announcing something!" Urushihara said breaking the silence from before. Ashiya looked over, 'Crap is he going to do something stupid?' "Ashiya.." The boy began and Ashiya bit his lip. "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Uh.. Uh.." All eyes went onto Ashiya. "It's a simple yes or no." Sadao commented while looking at the plate of food on the table, 'How dare he.. ask in this room full of people.' "Well..." Ashiya stuttered quite frequently, "Yes." He finally decided. Urushihara's face lit up, "R-Really?!" "Wow. Ashiya you could probably do much better than this NEET." Emi added in with a smirk, "but either way. I'm happy for you." Ashiya rolled his eyes as he turned his back towards her and stared at a wall. "Are you embarassed?" Suzuno asked as she stepped forward. "Or are you the one truly sick?" "Ashiya's not sick.." Sadao mumbled as he began to ate. 'He should have said no.. So we could be together.' He felt like all his emotions were going to slip out so he stared at the table intently while trying to get his mind off of all that just happened. Urushihara walked up to Ashiya, "Heh. I-" Ashiya turned around and kissed Urushihara's cheek, "Look who's embarrassed now. Anyways, Sire, do you need anything?" The raven haired boy blushed for a little bit then realized Ashiya was worrying about sire again. 'When will there be a day it can just be him and me? Maybe I'll have to try and kill Sadao again..' He smiled at the thought. 'They trust me this time so it'll be easier to kill him.' Sneakily he walked over to the bathroom door and slid inside so he could plan more peacefully.

"I'm fine, Ashiya." Sadao said as he put his bowl in the sink. "You aren't acting like it, sire. Are you sick?" Sadao let out a little chuckle, "I'm not sick. You're usually the only one who gets sick." "I know but you never know when you could get sick.." He began to trail off and Sadao looked at Ashiya. "Just go make sure your lover is okay." He commented while walking to the door. Ashiya ignored what Sadao had said as he reached his hand out towards the boy, "where are you going?" "I'm just going to.... a store." "I sha'll come with, sire." Ashiya walked to his side. "Fine. Do whatever you want." They walked out together leaving just Emi and Suzuno.

"Well that was just grand, wasn't it?" Emi asked and Suzuno just shrugged. "Isn't it pointless to find love around here?" "I'm not sure. As long as it isn't with regular humans I think it's fine. Those two will always be around each other but Sadao may become to feel like a third wheel. He could possibly order them to break up and we all know Ashiya would follow it." Emi answered the best she could. "I never thought of it like that.." Suzuno muttered. "Is Sadao even that mean? Like mean enough to do that to them." Suzuno added. "Who knows for sure? He is Satan." They both nodded. "And who knows what Urushihara would do in response to that.." "Maybe there will be another fight but this time it won't be us against them it will be them against each other."