Chapter 3 (the next day)

Urushihara had woken up but way earlier than usual about the time Ashiya got up. 'This will probably be my only time to talk with him without Sadao...' His thoughts stopped as he heard a familiar voice. "Already up?" The voice had asked. It wasn't who Urushihara expected it to be. Sadao Maou. "I didn't think you got up this early." Sadao added. Urushihara grumbled and turned towards his computer. "I didn't think you got up this early either." Sadao had just rolled his eyes. Ashiya looked over and sighed, "Sire. Please don't bother to fight with the idiot." "Of course not."
Urushihara began to type on his computer while acting like he didn't hear it. 'Why is this suddenly making me mad?!?' He thought as he watched their reflection on his computer screen. The two were chatting and laughing. Urusihara's eyes twitched as he watched and watched. A few minutes later the two had left. He had been too busy focusing on his feelings to know why they had left and where they went. "Why is it pissing me off so much?" He hissed under his breath as he slowly walked to the kitchen. "Why does Ashiya always hang out with him and not me? Why am I just an idiot to him?" He questioned himself. He grabbed a soda and started to drink it as his mind spun around in thought. 'It wasn't fair! Sadao always gets Ashiya. Wait.. Why do I care?' He suddenly thought. "I don't." He simply answered to himself out loud as he walked back to his computer. "I do wonder what those two are doing and talking about."