Chapter 18

~~~~ Sadao's P.O.V ~~~~
I stood there as I thought of what to say. Anything I say to him could be wrong or just rude but I need to say something. Tick. Tick. The clock ticked as the silence stayed in the room. I could tell Ashiya was waiting for a response but I couldn't do anything. "I..." I began to speak, "I don't know. You'll have to ask him." "I can't do that, sire! He'll know I'm doubting him!" Ashiya replied back quickly. "Just.. Believe what you want, okay?" Sadao looked at the window. It was a nice view and noticed Ashiya walk up beside him. "It's beautiful sire.." "Yes it truly is."
~~~ Lucifer's P.O.V ~~~~
I watched the clock as time kept passing.
I always turned around to see if anyone had walked through the door yet. Still, no one. I had lost faith they were coming back tonight. "Something to keep my mind off those two.." I whispered to myself as I stared at the background on my computer. This was hard, the Internet had gotten boring especially since most of the kids that made it fun by making themselves look dumb had to go to sleep. Another sigh escaped from my mouth as my thoughts moved along quite quickly. "Should I just sleep?" I questioned myself out loud. Was that a good idea? I should be up just in case they came back. "What to do..." I bit my lip as I fell onto my back. "I'm dead." I commented with a deep chuckle. "What could those two be doing?"
~~~~~~~~~ Sadao and Ashiya ~~~~~~~
Both were still staring out the window. The view was beautiful from the hotel but nothing could compared to the beauty of them both. Ashiya turned and looked at Sadao, "S-Sire.." He stuttered and Sadao just nodded. "What is it, Ashiya?" Ashiya paused for a moment before walking closer and pressing his lips against Sadao's.
----------------
WHOO! I felt really good and decided to write something juicy. Sorry for it being short, I could wait to add the drama in! Also, thank you all for 500 views! This means so much to me!