Chapter 17

It became dark and Urushihara looked around. Neither Sadao or Ashiya had came home yet. "This is really weird.." He muttered before shrugging. He went back to his laptop.

~~~~ Sadao and Ashiya ~~~~
"I'm pretty sure, Urushihara is crazy." Sadao looked Ashiya in the eye. "I don't think so.." Ashiya looked at the table. "I'm warning you and trying to protect you." "Uhm, we should just get home.." Ashiya tapped his fingers awkwardly on the restaurant table. "No. We should get a hotel, let Urushihara have some time alone." "That'll probably go over the budget, sire! I'm sure of it after us having dinner here tonight-" "it doesn't matter. This is for important reasons." Sadao interupted Ashiya before beginning to walk to the door. "Of course." Ashiya bit his lip and followed Sadao, 'Maybe he's just jealous? No sir would never get jealous of Urushihara..' No one could exactly be sure at this time of what was truth and not.
~ Sadao's P.O.V ~
I walked quietly while listening to the quiet steps from Ashiya behind him. 'I bet he's deep in thought.' My tooth dug deeper into my lip then I expected, it began to bleed. That couldn't bother me at the moment as I always began to think. Maybe I was jealous or maybe I was seriously just trying to protect Ashiya.
I'm not exactly sure myself but maybe it can be both? We all know that Lucifer is trouble. I let out a sigh as I looked around for a cheap hotel. Skidding to a stop Ashiya bumped into me as he wasn't paying attention. "Oh sire! I'm sorry!" I heard him yell out. "It's fine just be quiet." I whispered to him as I looked for a hotel. Finally finding one, we began to walk that way. I was hoping we'd get more social once we got inside but that didn't seem to be the case. Ashiya sat down on their bed and thought again. 'Wait..' I remember my lip was bleeding and went into the bathroom. Shutting the door, I grabbed a piece of toilet paper and dabbed my lip. I walked back out and went to the kitchen. I began to get thirsty but as I began to drink, I got a question the question I could never answer. "Do you think Urushihara actually loves me?" Ashiya looked up at me from the ground he was staring at before.
----- Back to Lucifer -------
The Internet had been getting boring and boring each day.
'I guess you can't live your life totally on the Internet.' Letting out a deep loud sigh he thought. "I can try to though." A grin spread across his face, "Ashiya would like the Internet.. If only sire was gone, maybe I could teach Ashiya. Ashiya and me could have a happy life together and alone." He wasn't one to get like this but it was Ashiya he was speaking of. Was this really true love or just a crush?
--------------
Hello guys!
I'm not sure if I want to continue writing (not just this book, all my books in general) I mean it's been fun but I can tell my books are terrible Sooo XD >.<