Chapter 19

Sadao's eyes widened as he started to push Ashiya away but before he could do so he himself started to ease into the kiss. Sadao kissed back and their lips went in sync neither of them were thinking about what they were wrecking between Ashiya and Urushihara this just naturally happened. After awhile, they pulled away from each other and breathed a little. "Sire.." Ashiya was the first to speak and he looked up guiltily. "That was nice.." He commented and Sadao nodded. They both knew soon they were going to start feeling bad and tell Urushihara but Sadao was more afraid of his reaction. 'That was a mistake.. A really good mistake..' Sadao thought as he hit down extra hard on his lip. "Sire, I'm going to bed. Is there anything you need before I head off?" Ashiya glanced at Sadao with a worried expression on his face, he couldn't stop thinking about what just happened either. "No. I'm fine. Go rest, Ashiya." Sadao chewed nervously on his lip as he began to think of all that could happen. 'I should have just left their relationship alone.' He passed out and fell onto the floor quietly as he dreamt about everything.
~~~~~ The next Morning, 7:30 am.~~~~
Both Ashiya and Sadao had been awaken by now and we're heading out of the hotel. Everything was awkward between the two due to all the events of yesterday and they knew they'd have to tell Urushihara before he figured it out. "Maybe he thinks we cheated already.." Ashiya began worriedly, "and! And! He'll find out so easily then.. Sire, what do we do?!" "If you keep acting like that he'll find out but if you don't, maybe he won't." Sadao said but there was a slight doubt in his tone as if he knew that his idea would never work. They arrived to their apartment shortly afterwards and they walked inside.
Urushihara was laying on the ground with Pocky sticking out of his mouth but he had been passed out. Sadao let out a sigh of relief, 'We can get settled without him asking questions and Ashiya can calm down-' He had jinxed their good luck. "Ashiya.." A quiet and small voice spoke, it was obvious the owner of the voice was half asleep and trying their best to wake up. Ashiya looked over, "Urushihara! I missed you so much!" 'Not that much.' Sadao thought in his head, he didn't feel way too guilty about the kiss because he honestly loved it but he still felt a little bad since Urushihara was his "friend". Ashiya had already picked up Urushihara and was nuzzling his face. Urushihara had a weird look on his face as he looked at the over reacting boy, "What did you two do?" He instantly questioned. "we did nothing." Sadao innocently replied as he looked through the cabinets. He knew Ashiya would break soon so he felt as if he should do most of the talking. "Ashiya, what did you two do?" The raven haired boy looked over at Ashiya who was holding the boy tightly like he felt way too bad. "Uh.. Well.." Ashiya began to think of an excuse but nothing came to his mind. "Be honest, dammit." Urushihara finally was fed up with their little secrets. "We kissed!"

______________~~~~~~
How will Uruhihara react?
Uh.
Who knows? I don't. Ahaha!
Now I need to mention like usual thank you all oh so much!
And most people around here plan out their stories right? Well, I don't at all. I just go with the flow of my chapters so I'm sorry if this upsets you that I had no grand plan for this story!