Chapter 6

The next day, Sadao had work so it was just Ashiya and Urushihara. Urushihara acted like nothing happened the other day, "Got anywhere to be today?" "Not with you." Ashiya simply replied once he was done folding clothes. "Aww. Come on. It was an accident." Ashiya bit lips but his eyes went cold, "I don't care. It still happened. I'm just glad you cleaned it up." Urushihara sighed to himself, 'I thought he'd figure it out once he saw that. Can't he tell I was jealous of Sadao and him? I know Sadao has a crush on Ashiya.. I think at least.' "Anyways, if you really want to hang out With me.." Urushihara's eyes lit up when he heard this. "You'll have to wash the dishes first." Ashiya smirked to himself as he plopped down on the ground. "I'll do it." Urushihara muttered lazily as he walked over to the sink. Doing the worst and quickest job possible, Urushihara finished in about 5 minutes. "Can we go now?" He impatiently asked. "Yes, yes." Ashiya sighed as he walked out the door. 'Cute.' Urushihara thought before following him. "Where are we going today?" "Hmm. The library." Ashiya decided. The fallen angel and demon general's eye twitched irritated, 'Library?!? Really?!? Casual just act casual.' "Alright.." "Are you happy with that?" Ashiya looked over at him right when Urushihara's eye stopped twitching. "Of course." He answered in a monotone. They walked in sync to the library. 'I love when we walk in sync.' Urushihara thought as he saddened on the inside once they stopped. "After you." The boy looked up and saw the taller one with the door open, "Thanks." Clank. Clank. His feet touched the metal with a little too much force so the sound bounced off the walls. Eyes darting towards the two in the library. "Heh." Urushihara laughed nervously as Ashiya pushed him in farther. "Let's fine some books for, Sire." In the inside Urushihara was boiled that they were only here for him but on the outside he looked like the normal casual lazy boy, "Of course. For sire." "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm perfectly fine." The purple haired boy answered as his eyes scanned the ground. Putting his hand under the shortie's chin he made him look up at the books, "Books are up here. Scan for useful things."