Chapter 7

Urushihara grumbled but looked at the books. 'Useful things..' He sighed as he walked to a whole different section without knowing it. A book finally caught his own eye. 'Hmm.. Books that help you with dating..' He pulled it out, "I could just check the Internet though.. This makes it more obvious.." He mumbled as he argued about getting it or not getting it. After a while he decided to just get it and hide it as best as possible. He grabbed a few books he thought sire might be able to use for magic. Alciel looked at him, "Find anything useful?" 'Oh yes, yes I did. It'll help me with you.' He answered in his head but in reality only nodded. "That's great. I found a few things myself." Little did anyone else know that Ashiya had also gotten a book that gave advice on dating. They both checked out their books without asking to see each other's and walked out. "I'm proud of you, Urushihara." Ashiya stated once they were out. "Huh? Proud of me? Why?" Urushihara questioned, 'Did he see the  book?!' "You've actually gotten off your butt and went outside." He simply replied and walked back to the apartment. 'Pfft. I won't for much longer. This doesn't do anything for our relationship, it's a waste.' Urushihara thought a little angrily but a little happy, 'last time I'll be outside in the sun.' Urushihara walked inside the apartment and sat down before putting his dating book inside one of the other books and started to read it.
Ashiya started to fold more clothes, his books sitting on the table. 'Maybe one day. He'll like me..' He thought as he looked at Urushihara while folding the clothes, an endearing smile on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow guys I'm so sorry for taking forever to update! But here's the seventh chapter! It's 12:00 am here and I have school so I'm sorry if there's tons of mistakes I'll try to fix them whenever I can!
Thanks for still reading, bye!