Chapter 11

Ashiya nodded, "Going home sounds nice.." He picked up Urushihara before getting a confused stare from him. "Taking you home. Your legs might fall asleep if you walk too much.." Urushihara now nodded understanding what the older boy meant. 'We kissed.. Though, it was more mouth to mouth I love to think of it as an actual kiss.'

They all walked home (well Urushihara was carried). Once they walked in, Ashiya started putting Urushihara on the floor. Fingers gripped onto Ashiya's shirt, begging him not to let go, 'I'm not ready to leave your arms.. Ashiya..' Urushihara thought and helps his shirt tightly with his hands. Ashiya sighed and picked him up again, "Are you scared?" "Nope!" Urushihara replied to Ashiya's stupid question. 'I love being held and touched by you.. But you'd never realize it..' He thought and a small blush spread across his cheeks. "Blushing.." Ashiya commented while walking to the dishes. 'I'm blushing! Crap! Crap!!' The fallen angel put his hands up to cover his face. Once he did so he got the reply, "why cover your adorable face?" "Adorable?" Urushihara tilted his head at this and his hands flew off his face.

While all of this was going on, Sadao was having the time of his life. He had his phone in hand and was recording the whole moment between them. 'I can't wait to show Emi, Chiho, and Suzuno..' He thought as he kept recording every minute, 'This is adorable though..' His grip tightened on his phone as he listened and watched through his phone. "Aww love birds!" He finally said. "Oh! Sire!" Ashiya turned to look at him, "I-I should be making dinner! I'm sorry!" He spat. "It's fine, Ashiya." Sadao let out a yawn and stretch, "I'm getting tired anyways. Don't make food just yet.." Ashiya watched him closely, "Tired? But you didn't do much.." "I know.. Just watching you two.. Makes me tired.." He whispered before laying on the ground and acting asleep. 'I'm jealous.. I love Ashiya..' He thought as he gripped the carpet with his hand.

"Weird.." Ashiya looked at Urushihara. He just shrugged, "He looks asleep.." "Hm? What are you getting at?"
Silence fell over the room as it started to get dark by the minute. "We can.. confess our feelings now.." "Feelings?!" Ashiya sighed, "I guess I do have feelings.." "Exactly.." Urushihara replied. Ashiya bit his lip and let it return to silence.
'Can they not confess because one of them does not feel the same feelings as the other?' Sadao thought, 'I hope it's Ashi- no! I should be happy for them.. But if I'm supposed to why do I feel rage and jealousy gripping at my stomach? I want to let it all out but I must keep it inside.' "Let's just go to bed.." Ashiya's voice had interfered with Sadao's thoughts. "Yeah sure.." Urushihara said and crawled into his box. Ashiya sighed and laid down on the floor before falling asleep.