Ch. 11

The sun woke me up. 

The sun and Damien's voice actually. 

I woke up to the delightful sound of Damien yelling about something to Alec and Alec yelling back at Damien. It was all very annoying for me, the not morning person. 

"Shut up you bunch of animals can't you see I'm trying to sleep." I said, looking over at them. 

They both laughed before getting back to their argument. Jason then walked out of his room and confronted the two barbaric boys about their outside voices. 

Damien flipped him off and Alec couldn't stop laughing at the fact that Jason said "inside voice please."

I rolled out of bed, and tripped over Damien's pallet from last night a few times before getting to him. 

"Let's go." I said, pushing him towards the door. He groaned and mumbled a few cuss words before complying and walking back towards his cabin.

"See you later!" I yelled towards him. He waved at me, not turning back around to face me. 

"I love you!" I yelled, hoping he heard me. 

"Love you too." He yelled, jogging back to his cabin. 

I'm glad we figured out what we are, now I can focus on myself for a while. Hopefully Jason won't move in on me any time soon. I just want some time to myself. Maybe if I set him up with Brittney..

"Jason!" I yelled, walking back in the cabin in search of my tan faced admirer. 

"What is it Aspyn?" Jason asked, rushing out of his room half dressed. 

He was wearing a pair of swim trunks and some sandals, but no shirt. His hair was wet, and he was drying it with a towel. I openly stared at his abs for a minute or two before looking back up at him. 

And of course he was smirking. 

"Uhh, have you seen Brittney recently?" I asked, knowing he knew who she was. 

"The blonde girl right? Nah I saw her yesterday but that was it. Why?" He asked, throwing the towel he just dried his hair with over his shoulder. 

"Nothing, she just asked me something and I thought maybe she said something to you." I lied casually, turning to walk away.

"Really? What'd she ask?" He said, suddenly curious. 

"Oh um, I don't think I should say.." I said, walking towards the door. 

Wait.. I'm still in my pajamas.

"I should probably change.." I mumbled under my breath, hoping Jason didn't hear. 

"I agree. Can I come with?" He asked, winking. I looked at him stupidly, pushing him back away from me. 

He laughed, walking away. 

"It was a joke." He called to me when I passed him to get to the bathroom. 

I just walked past him, straight into the bathroom to change. After a few minutes of him sighing outside the bathroom door, I walked out and sat down on his bed. He followed shortly, sitting next to me. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked, looking over at Jason's slumped figure. 

"I don't know. Probably fishing." He said, laying back on the bed. 

It's pretty evident that we're both incredibly tired. Silence surrounds us, embracing us comfortably. It isn't awkward at all, and I like it. 

I doze off a bit, only noticing when I'm pulled awake by Jason.