Ch. 16

I pulled my eyes open, immediately feeling a migraine. I winced, trying to roll over. I tried again, but couldn't. I was trapped beneath Alec's arm, and he wasn't budging. I decided that if he was going to trap my I might as well be comfortable. I successfully rolled over so that I was facing him. Of course I could face him and not the other way. His arm moved a bit, before reattaching to my side like a leech. He pulled me closer, so that my face was right next to his. I moved my head under his chin, hoping that if he was going to hold me hostage I would at least get some sleep. 

"What the hell, Aspyn?" 

I jumped at the sudden voice that I decided was Jason's. 

"Don't scare me like that! What is it?" I asked, trying to figure out what his problem was. 

He just looked at a still sleeping Alec next to me. 

"Alec, get up." I said, punching his side. 

He groaned for a minute, slowly sitting up. 

"What? Why did you hit me?" He asked, looking at me angrily. 

"I don't think Jason wants us sleeping in the same bed." I said, pointing at Jason's angry face. 

"Yeah?" Alec asked, smirking and looking at Jason. 

"Well you can tell Jason to go fu-" He started, but was quickly cut off by my hand. 

"Don't finish that sentence." I said, snatching my hand back as he started licking it. 

"Ew." I said, wiping his saliva off of my hand. 

"Don't put your hand over my mouth." He said, smiling. 

"At least it wasn't a rag this time." I said, smirking. 

A look of disgust formed on his face, but it was short lived. As if on cue, Jason cleared his throat, obviously trying to get our attention. 

"Can't you just let us sleep?" I question, looking at him agitated. 

He just crossed his arms. I laughed, looking at his failing authority stance. 

"Just turn around and you might actually think he's not here. He's just here because I got sick earlier and he is taking care of me." I said, smiling at Jason. 

He dropped his stance and took a step closer to me. 

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked, worry written on his face. 

I smiled and nodded. 

"I'm fine. I thought it might've been the stomach flu, but I feel better now. I might have just eaten something that didn't settle right." I explained. 

He smiled, looking at Alec one last time before walking out. I smiled, hoping he and Alec would be getting along again soon. Then a thought crossed my mind..

"Hey." I said, laying back next to Alec. 

He rolled over so that he was facing me. His eyes shut, but I knew he was listening. 

"Yeah?" He asked.

 "Who's the girl you were making out with?" I asked, looking at him with curiosity. 

"Oh, uh. I think her name was Brittney? Yeah, the one with the blonde hair." He said, smiling at the memory.

Well I guess that's why Jason hates him so much. 

"Oh shit." I said out loud. 

I need to get him to apologize. 

"Dude. Apologize, like asap. That's so Jason's girl. I set them up, and you aren't sinking my ship so go." I said, pushing him out of bed.