Ch. 19

The music pounding in my ears was enough to make anyone's eardrums melt out of their ears. The song Bad Girls by M.I.A. was playing, and everyone was moving in sync. Everyone was dancing, accept those who were drinking, because most of them were passed out or stumbling around useless. 

"Live fast die young bad girls do it well..." I sang, grinding against the guy next to me. His name was Shawn, I think. 

I decided that since this is the only party I've been to all summer, I would make the most of it. I'm doing what I would do if this was some random party in my hometown, Birmingham. 

"Damn girl." Someone said behind me, gaining my attention. 

I turned around, coming face to face with Alec, who had a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Yeah, yeah." I said, spinning back around towards the guy I was dancing with. 

"Can you go find me something alcoholic?" I asked, smiling. 

"Sure." He said, smiling back. I watched him walk off before I turned back around to look at Alec. 

His smirk dropped a bit, turning into a frown. I smiled, pulling all of the self control I had into it. 

"What's the frown about?" I asked, truly curious. 

His frown quickly disappeared, a smirk replacing it. 

"Wouldn't you like to know." He said, taking a step backwards. 

I smirked back at him, feeling Shawn next to me. His head dipped down, his lips finding my ear. 

"I got you something fruity." He said, handing me a cup. 

I could feel his hot breath fanning across my neck, something that usually gave me chills was making me nauseated. I pulled out of his grasp, turning to face him. A smirk played on his lips, but quickly turned into a grin. I snatched the drink from him and turned back around to face Alec. 

"Wanna dance?" I asked, holding my empty hand out. 

His hand grabbed mine, pulling me to his chest. 

"Yeah, actually I do." He said, his lips grazing my ear as he spoke. 

I pulled myself from his grasp, slowly walking back towards the crowd of people dancing. I wouldn't exactly call the cleared living room floor a dance floor, but that's what it is tonight. The party is in one of the empty cabins, the cabin was being reserved for a group of campers coming in next week. We would leave, and they would come. 

I swayed my hips to the music, recognizing Tove Lo's voice. 

"If we're talking bodies.." I hummed as an unrecognizable jumble of words. I chugged down the rest of my drink, dropping the cup beside me. 

His hands gripped my hips, turning me around so that my back was against his chest. He pulled me close, one hand on my side and one on my stomach. My skin was hot with his touch, his hands sending electricity through me. I turn my head sideways, running my hand across his face. My hand gripped his hair as I loosely ran my hand through his hair. He mumbled something in my ear, I didn't recognize what, but it was hot. His voice was raspy and it came out as more of a growl. I smiled, feeling his grip tighten as I rolled my body. The reactions I'm getting from him are enough to make me push it further, sliding down his body back up. His body tensed as I made my way back up, and I knew I had accomplished something. 

"Dammit, Princess." He said, turning me around so that I was facing him. 

He looked at me, intensity in his eyes. I held my stance, one hand on his chest, the other wrapping around his neck. He took in my features, his eyes drinking me in. I was wearing a reasonably short black dress, my hair straight and eyeliner done. One of the counselors at the party leant me her makeup, but I only used eyeliner.