Ch. 23

As his lips met my neck, only one thought was on my mind.

"I love you."

My body froze, hearing the words Alec just spoke. His eyes seemed so vulnerable, I knew he meant it. My hands slid down his neck, finding a resting sport on his shoulders as he laid me on the bed.

His lips attached themselves to the curve of my neck, right above my collarbone. My stomach was doing flips over what Alec just said, and what was going on now. I knew that if he hadn't been holding me, I would've fallen when he said it.

But he did say it.

He said he loved me.

My hand slipped under his chin, bringing his face back up to mine.

"Aspyn.." Alec started, but I didn't let him finish.

"Shh," I whispered, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

I wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling his lips down to mine. His lips molded into mine like clay, finding their perfect fit. Our lips moved quickly, aggressively. I had one hand on his neck and one in is hair, while his right hand was grasping my bare back and his left holding him up. His elbow propped up on the bed while his hand cupped my neck.

I pulled back, my chest rising and falling rapidly. Even though the room was dimly lit, I could make out the silhouette of his swollen lips. His chest moved just as heavily as mine as he let his forehead rest against mine.

"What if someone comes in?" I mumbled, suddenly aware of our lack of privacy.

He lifted his forehead off of mine, looking down at me.

"I hope they do." He smirked, lowering his lips to mine.

I tilted my chin up a bit, lifting my head off of the bed to meet him half way.

His lips grazed mine softly, his tongue brushing against my lower lip. I opened my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to roam my mouth. His hand slid up my shirt more, his hand smooth against my bare skin. His hand slid from my back to my side, and slowly made its way down, until it was on my hip.

HIs lips were suddenly back on mine, and I wasn't focused on the fact that any one could walk in.

He pulled back slightly, and pulled at the hem of my shirt.

"This should come off." He said, his voice hoarse and deep.

"So should this." I said, pulling at his shirt.

He smirked, his shirt immediately came off.

"Your turn." He whispered.

"What if someone walks in.." I said, reminding him of my earlier question.

He seemed to think about it for a second, contemplating how to answer.

"I have an idea." He mumbled, rolling off of my bed.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as I took his outstretched hand.

"Just come on." He said, pulling me.

His hand was tight around mine, trying to make him feel secure. I could tell this was his way of showing me that I was his. His shirt still laid on the floor as we ran out of the cabin. We ran through the gravel, towards where the buses are parked.

I followed Alec through the maze of buses, until he pushed on one of the doors. As soon as it opened, he stepped on, pulling me after him.

"A bus? Really?" I asked, laughing as we stepped onto the aisle.