3 Months of Training

Lucy POV:

As I pack to go train for 3 months I can't help but think about what's happening. I keep wondering why I feel lost, it's probably nothing. I just smile and finish packing before meeting Natsu outside my apartment. He had on his signature 'I'm fired up' smirk "Let's go before we miss our train Natsu" I giggle and he grabs my bags. I thought that was especially strange since he never did that.
 "Lucy could we sit alone on the train?" He asks in a serious tone and I just stand there unable to speak.
"Why Natsu?"

"I have something I have to tell you, it's important..."

"Yeah, I guess so" I say just before we set foot into the train station.
We both climb aboard the train and I give Natsu a motion sickness pill. After we get settle he looks out the window of our cabin area and sighs "I don't remember what it was..." I sweatdrop and exhale

"I have a feeling that you actually remember and don't wanna tell me" He lays down on my lap annd looks up at me "I wanna tell you I just am not as ready as I thought..."

Rogue POV:

I wait at the train station for the train with the whole Sabertoooth team, apparently we are training in the same place as the Fairies which I'm not too excited about but whatever. Froshe looks up at me with a happy smile before walking away to play with Lector.

"Rogue? You okay man? Ever since you got to the guild this morning you've seemed out of it."

I turn around to see Sting and shrug "Things feel off to me, like a part of me is missing. I don't wanna think too much about it because I keep getting strange headaches when I do."
Sting shrugs a little bit "Just don't think about it man, everything is exactly the same way its always been." I nod hearing his reassuring thoughts as our train pulls into the station. We all pile aboard and I go into my own cabin to be alone, to be honest I cried. My chest hurts and I can't breathe I feel like my world is ending and I need my missing piece to revive it. "Who are you Lucy?" I whisper