Training

Lucy POV:

"Natsu you can tell me, I would never hurt you. What is it?" I ask hoping he'll tell me now

"Lucy, I don't want things to change. You're my best friend, but lately I feel like I wanna be more. I just dont want you to reject me..." He stares out the window away from me and I just have this extremely dumbfounded look.

"N-Natsu..." He turns to face me and I give him a passionate kiss and at first he was shocked but then gently lays his hand on the side of my face and kisses me back. I felt so warm, but it felt wrong. I kept feeling like I shouldn't be doing this but I wanted to. we stayed like that for awhile and then just as we parted lips Erza enters our cabin with a bright blush "Oh sorry!" she says before closing the door in a hurry which makes Natsu and I laugh.

*Time skip brought to you by Erza beating Natsu for touching her cake*

We arrived at this inn on a beach and we all checked in immediately girls with girls and boys with boys. Knowing that I'm the weakest I didn't waste any time getting out to train, I focused my energy and tried summoning 2 spirits at once and when that became easier I summoned 3 than 4 and so on. After a week I was able to keep all my spirits out with me at once and everyone was shocked, so was I to be honest I thought it would've taken longer. I look around and notice Natsu is doing extremely intense training with Happy as his trainer, I can feel his magic power from a mile away. Erza is practicing her speed to equip and swordsmanship while Gray focuses on new battle ice make. I feel like everyone has such amazing abilities and all I can do is summon spirits. I decide to go for a long walk in the nearby forest and after 4 hours of walking it begins to rain. I start to scramble for some shelter and that's when I find this mysterious cave. I walk in and when I look up it's like the night sky, everything was gleaming. After about 15 minutes of wandering the cave I decide to sit down and rest since I've been walking for awhile and that's when I came face to face with a beautiful dragon. I look up at her frightened nd she stares down at me seemingly unhappy.

"Who dares to enter the cave of the Celestial Dragon?!?" Her voice booms which makes me flinch

"Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail, I'm so for trespassing I was just trying to escape the rain." I explain
"Heartfilia? Daughter of Layla?" She asks seemingly not angry anymore.

"Yes that's correct...."

"You're the dragon princess, I apologize your majesty. My name is Celestia the celestial dragon tasked with the mission to bring you to the dragon realm for training when you deem yourself ready." She says and I stand there confused.

"You mean to say I'm royalty? I only know key magic though."

"When you're ready come back and you'll learn to master every magic there is." She hands me a key "use this  if you'd ever need me."

Suddenly the rain stops and as I turn to look out the exit she disappears into the darkness.

A/N: I hope this book is answering any unanswered questions that my first book didn't. I hope everyone is enjoying it too and feel free in inbox me with any ideas on a third book, I know it's early but why not?