[SPECIAL] First Encounter

A/N: Sooo I realize that my last chapter was awful so I decided to write one more chapter. Enjoy this special chapter!

Rogue's POV:

After the Labyrinth I decided to go on a little walk alone I just couldn't stop thinking about how weird all this feels. I feel like I've done all this before, like a part of me is missing. I find this park where there's this one bench in this one lonesome corner in the park with a dim streetlight over it. I didn't notice there was already a person sitting on it until I got 6 feet away from it. Seemed to be female with blonde hair, she smelled like the sweet smell of strawberries. I felt....happy to just be near her so I sat down on the other end of the bench and looked out onto the nearby lake. This seemed like a very romantic setting if you ask me, but I was too mesmerized by her wonderful scent to fully process that. Deep inside I feel like I was drawn to her like a magnet, I am her negative and she is my positive. I wanna make her mine, but she'd never feel the same. She must have been caught in a thought because she hasn't noticed me sitting here yet which I was grateful for because now that I think about it I'm being a little creepy. I look down at my sweaty palms and I feel my throat getting dry 'how is she doing this to me?' Finally I notice her look over at me and she waves.
"Hey, My name is Lucy" she says nervously and I can't help but to smile a little.

"My name is Rogue, pleasure to meet you" I try to sound polite but on the inside I'm screaming. I can't believe she actually spoke to me.

"What are you doing out so late?" She asks 
"I can't sleep, I just finished the labyrinth for the Grand Magic Games" I reply before looking over at her "What about you? It's a little dangerous out here don't you think?" She looks at me seemingly annoyed.
"I too just finished the labyrinth and no I don't think it's dangerous out here because I'm a Fairy Tail wizard" she speaks highly of herself which makes my heart skip a beat. 
"So  confident....can I walk you to your inn?I just wanna make sure you make it there safe and sound" I say which makes her blush and smile.
"Sure, Rogue." I blush and look away after she says my name, it just rolled right off her tongue. I loved the way she said it. Afterwards I stood up and held out my arm and she clung onto it, it was a perfect fit almost as if she belonged there. On our walk to her inn she was blushing and I saw it, I wanted her to be mine but since she said she's a Fairy Tail wizard I know I don't have a chance. I'll just have to make the best out of this moment, from this point on I was hooked on Lucy.