After The GMG's

Lucy POV:
So we ended up winning the whole GMG's but everyone was very disappointed in me for getting my ass whipped not just once but twice. I'm even disappointed in myself, I know I'm strong enough to handle them I know I am, but I couldn't use my full capabilities. I sit in my apartment and sob silently to myself in the dark 'Why am I so pathetic....?' I ask myself through my thoughts. I was so wrapped up in my sadness that I hadn't noticed Natsu climbing through my window. 
"Lucy....quit beating yourself up about the GMG's, we still won and even though you lost that just means the only direction you can go is up." I looked back at Natsu just completely stunned that something so deep came out of his mouth.
"Ari-arigato, Natsu" I said with a slight smile and he hugged me tightly which told me that he was sorry for all that has happened. Natsu is my nakama, we stick together no matter what (even if he is being a retard.)

Natsu POV:
I got outside her apartment and I could here her crying in her room, she was taking it hard. I was never able to understand why considering we won anyway. I didn't want her to feel weak, but I guess she could use a little more training, I would never tell her that though. I went in and talked to her and I actually didn't fuck it up like I normally would I might actually be getting better at this whole boyfriend thing. "Lucy, let's go to the guild" I say and she looks up at me with a smile before getting up to ready herself. The guild hasn't seen her in almost 2 days and honestly gramps was getting worried. I told everyone that she was okay but they insisted that I check up on her.

Lucy POV:

'I need to show everyone that I'm stronger than this, that I'm part of Fairy Tail too. I'm strong!'

A/N: Yes I know it's been a few days but let me explain. I got sick so I thought it would be best if I rest, not only that but I'm dealing with my cousin. My cousin was diagnosed with Leukemia and I'm really hoping that she makes it alright. I'll try to get back to 3 or 4 updates a day but no promises. There will be a special chapter on Sunday because February 21st is my 17th birthday :) I love all of you guys and I wanna thank you for supporting my book. Also! How am I doing with the medias? Do you like them or should I just do pictures?