Sky Labyrinth

We arrived at our designated inn and started unpacking. Right after we all finished we met in the lobby and Erza began to speak.

"The only rule tonight is to be back here before midnight is that understood?" She announces sternly and we all nod quickly before heading in our separate directions. I left on my own to go key shopping, there are tons of keys I don't yet own. Natsu and Gray went off to train together which I thought was especially odd, and Erza and Wendy went clothes/Armor shopping.  I went to tons of shops and got some new keys like Pisces and a few silver keys. I now have 11 out of the 12 golden keys and I'm super excited to make a contract with Pisces. By the time I noticed what time it was I only had 10 minutes to get back to the inn and I was so far away. I ran as fast as my legs could go trying to make it back in time. When I get about Halfway I notice that I only have 3 minutes now and then suddenly I'm scooped up by Natsu who is running at his top speed while using his fire for boost. We made it back just before the clock stoke 12. I kiss Natsu on the cheek and he just blushes and looks away. I giggle and turn to a very upset Erza.

"Do you have any idea how close that was? We could've gotten disqualified!" She screams which makes me flinch
"I'm sorry I lost track of time..." I frown and she sighs

"Just keep better track of time." she says and that's when we hear the Kabo outside announcing the first challenge.

"Your first task is to make it through this Labyrinth Kabo. You may use your magic to knock other teams out kabo" he announces and everyone just nods in understanding. Suddenly a huge Labyrinth appears just outside each inn and the clock counts down from 3. After the clock sounds off telling us to go we burst out the inn and into the Labyrinth where we try to find out special tricks to get through. I did most of the work with the help of my compass spirit who guided us in the right direction and soon after having to battle several (unimportant) guilds we made it to the final stretch. We ran as fast as we could to the exit door and got out of the Labyrinth. Right after that we were told to return to our inn and arrive at the GMG stadium at 9am sharp.

A/N: Yeah I know it's short, had a little writer's block here but I pushed through. I f you aren't following me then I wanna let you know that I should be updating 3 times a day depending on how my creativity is. I'm sorry that this wasn't all that exciting but this isn't one of the more important chapters. I might actually update one more time tonight. Enjoy!