Gift?

Lucy POV:
I just arrived back in my dimension and it's not as alive as I remembered, usually there was a parade going on or some kind of party nearby but the streets were silent. I continued to roam until I came to this magic shop and I decided to do a little key shopping before seeing what fairy tail was up to in secret. I walked in and there were dusty old antiques everywhere and the old woman behind the counter followed my every move with her eyes as if she didn't trust that I'd pay for anything. I sighed and walked up to her "Do you have any celestial keys?" I asked before noticing that her lips were sewn together and she couldn't speak. She nodded slowly before heading to the back of the store and emerging from the darkness at my right which of course scared the living shit out of me. I looked at the box in her hands, it had a skull lock on it and she obviously couldn't tell me how to open it. I took the box slowly and tried to figure out how much she wanted for it by taking out my jewel bag but she put her hand up in refusal. "You are just giving it to me?" I asked and she just nods calmly with what little bit of a smile she could make. As I was leaving the store I put the box into a pack that I bought from the old woman just because I didn't want to leave her with nothing. I then went to a nearby inn and rented a room to rest my feet for a bit. I sat the box on the bed and noticed writing on the top of the box, I could read it perfectly it said 'Only a dragon slayer that is royalty possesses the power to unlock this chamber' I began to wonder how she knew to give this to me but shrug it off as I called Celestia to take it back to the dragon realm. After dealing with such a strange matter I decided to leave the inn and go on a journey to fairy tail to see what everyone is up to, I may be upset but I still care about them.

Natsu POV:
Everyday, All day, I sit here at the guild with Lissanna's annoying ass just yapping away in my ear about stupid future shit. I go to Lucy's apartment every now and then just to see if she's back but I'm always disappointed when I see she isn't which causes me to cry in her bed. I miss her so much and I really just wanna tell her how sorry I am. I can't sleep.....I can't eat......I'm slowly losing my mind and all over this girl, no not a girl....MY GIRL.

Lissanna POV:
I read his mind everyday and I am never in his thoughts..well I am just nothing really that positive. Apparently I'm annoying and useless in his eyes, I'll never understand what he sees in this Lucy bitch but that won't matter anyway because I have the power to make him love me. I have to get a little stronger though because somehow the spell keeps breaking.

A/N: The next chapter is a special chapter, I already have it written. I'm editing it right now, let me see your predictions :)