Betrayal

Natsu POV:

It's been a few months and I think I've become a much better boyfriend now, someone who can keep Lucy smiling. I waited outside her apartment for awhile so that we can walk to the guild together, but she was taking forever with the letter to her mom and shit like that so I left early. As I was just about to walk into the guild I smelled a scent that I remember longing for, a scent that I've never forgotten, the scent of the girl I once loved, Lissanna. I looked to my right and there she was just walking down the street, her clothes were torn but she had no physical injuries except a single cut on the side of her face. Happiness filled my body as I ran up to her and spun her around before hugging her tightly, my best friend is home....

Lissana POV (eww):
I saw Natsu and my heart stopped 'He's stil here!' I thought to myself and before I knew it I was swooped up and was trapped in a bone crushing hug. I smelled women's perfume on him though, the scent of strawberries and vanilla. 'Is he....in a relationship?' I thought which made my heart drop.

"Natsu, are you seeing someone?"
"Yes, Lucy. I think you'll be great friends!" He says, which actually pissed me off

 I have to make him mine, he promised to marry me! With new magic I learned in Edolas I hugged him back and my body started glowing a dark purple and then.....he kissed me! The kiss lasted for almost a whole minute, just constant making out until he pulled away and took me inside to show everyone. I cast another spell when no one was looking to make everyone ignore this Lucy girl and since there was only one Lucy in the guild it made that easy. However, my magic only works on those who already knew me before I was sent to Edolas. The magic had no effect on Wendy, Gajeel, or Juvia which was okay because Gajeel was too busy pretending not to love Levy to pay attention to anyone or anything and Juvia does whatever Gray does. Wendy is too small and worthless to actually matter too so everything is still falling into place. The spell on Natsu won't last forever so that bitch better haul ass to make it for the show. I sat in his lap and started making out with him while everyone crowded around just cheering us on. After about 30 seconds into our make out session, Lucy is standing in front of us with heartbroken written all over her ugly ass face. Due to my magic though, no one acknowledged her and Natsu just shrugged before kissing me again.

*Later that night*

I watched Natsu leave so the magic must have worn off because I'm positive that he's going to apologize to that worthless piece of shit. I didn't want anything to be ruined so I followed him and cast anther spell to make him say whatever I wanted which in the long run just ended her 'relationship' with my man and should make her leave Fairy Tail for good.

A/N: Yeah IK I suck at keeping up with this but I've been working a lot and dealing with some emotional shit however I may do that special chapter later in the story.