The Journey To Crocus

Lucy POV:

Even though we were supposed to be sharing that training space with Sabertooth we never actually encountered any of their members. Our 3 months are up and now we're on our way to Crocus for the grand magic games. I'm pretty scared because even though my power has grown greatly I am still the weaker one of the bunch, however I feel safe with Natsu by my side I know he'll do his best to protect me. We all board our train to Crocus and pile into a cabin together, we have to get comfortable too because it's gonna be a 3 day trip. I look to my side and see Natsu smiling happily, I can really tell how excited he is about competing I know we'll all do our best. Suddenly the siren of the train sounds off and the very minute the train moves I see Natsu's face light up a green color "Sorry Natsu I forgot the motion sickness pills!" I freak out a little and just lay his head on my lap which makes him instantly fall asleep. Everyone laughs at us like we are some kind of side show act and I can't help but to laugh myself as well. 

*Time skip*

50 hours pass and Natsu is still sleeping, by this time Erza and Gray are playing Chess while Wendy and I talk with Carla about giving Happy a chance. Happy is laying on Natsu and it's the cutest thing ever because he's cuddling a fish. I look down a stroke Natsu's head while watching him sleep 'Why did it take so long for you to confess?' I think to myself but again like all other strange thoughts I just shrug it off.

*time skip*

We've made it to Crocus and now the hard part is waking Natsu up, He is certainly a deep sleeper and since it's been 3 days his magic power should be at it's peek. I slowly shake him and he groans at me telling me to leave him alone.

"Natsu, we have to get off the train now." He groans and grips my waist which annoys Gray and he shoots a single ice lance at Natsu's butt. Natsu jumps up out of his sleep "Oi what did you do that for ice princess?!" he screams in anger before storming off the train.

A/N: Let me just say that I can't wait till I get to the RoLu again I don't like this NaLu part *cries*