First Month away

Lucy POV:

After I had my heart shattered in a million pieces I left my apartment and fled to a clearing in the nearby forest to call my dragon Celestia. I told her to be here tomorrow and I'll be ready to leave, she nodded and disappears. I return to my apartment and pack up all my essentials and  I went to bed with tears flooding my eyes.

I left in the late afternoon to meet her with all my stuff stored in the celestial world thanks to my lovely celestial spirit, Virgo. She seemed to be able to sense the anger in my aura but didn't question it at all. She took me to the dragon realm and soon I was moving into my mother's castle, there was already a room in there that I would assume my mother made for just this time when I would join her in this dimension. There was a pink room with white carpet and a king sized bed with white sheets. I had a book shelf and a desk with a lacrima for my internet needs. I had a tv lacrima and a seating area consisting of a white sofa and a pink chair. There were exactly 22 stuffed animals on my bed as if my mother bought one each year on my birthday. I felt myself tear up a little but somehow  kept it back and started unpacking my things that Virgo dropped off. 
Shortly after dinner I was told to return to my room and get a good rest because although I am the next dragon queen I must be trained and training won't be easy. They didn't intend on giving me any special treatment, I don't know what I expected of a dragon to give such a weak girl special treatment though.

*The Next Morning*
It wasn't even 5am before I had to get up, before any dragon can teach me anything I had to be physically fit. Celestia made me run 6 miles, do as many push ups as I can, do sit ups until I could barely move, and pull ups until I felt like my arms would tear off. Yes, this was extremely tough but it was worth every little bit of pain. By the time I finished all that it was already 10am and Celestia insisted that I train my key magic to it's max which exhausted my mind after a few hours. I wasn't allowed any sweets and my dinners were very small, I felt like I was stuck in a boot camp except the food didn't taste as bad.

*After Lunch around 2pm*
I was sent to a special knight to learn how to fight with a sword. They wouldn't let me touch the sword just yet though, first I had to learn how to defend myself against someone with a weapon when I am unarmed which took about 4 hours before I actually got the hang of it. Even then I wasn't allowed to learn how to use a sword yet, however the sun was going down so Celestia took me into the castle and taught me proper princess etiquette and gave me more proper attire for my duties and training which took the rest of the night until dinner at 9 and then I was sent to bed at 9:30.

This was my life for the whole first month!

A/N: Sooooo yeah....I have had serious writers block and I got a boyfriend so I took a break from writing, but you guys were begging for an update so here you go.