GMG Day 1

A/N: This is gonna be similar to the anime one in terms of Flare and Minerva beating up Lucy and the Dragon slayer fight, but there will be some differences. A lot actually....

Lucy POV:

I wake up earlier than everyone else feeling extremely happy and I don't even know why. I had a great night with that mysterious man and it wasn't even anything romantic which means Natsu doesn't have to know and it can't hurt him besides I already told him that some guy walked me back and he was okay with it. I make everyone some breakfast and bring it to their beds "Everyone get up, wash up, and eat because we have to leave soon" I say which makes all the guys groan and Erza smiles at me. 

*Timeskip brought to you by Natsu sneezing and blowing away the town*

We made it to the stadium at the designated time and got ready to go in our booth before heading down to the tunnels to be announced.

1st- Sabertooth
2nd- Fairy Tail Team B
3rd- Raven Tail
4th- Lamia Scale

5th- Blue Pegasus

6th- Mermaid Heel

7th- Quatro Cerberus

8th- Fairy Tail Team A

I saw it in the Master's face that he couldn't believe there was a dark guild competing, but there really wasn't anything we could do about it. Soon after everyone was settled in their separate booths they announced the first event of the day which just so happened to be hidden. Everyone picked someone to participate and the game began.

*Time skip, you guys know what happened*

Rogue's POV:

I saw her as soon as I stepped into the arena and my heart stopped, I couldn't breathe. It was hard for anyone to see it on my face but I was trapped in a never ending trance. I had to make her mine, but I saw something that I would never wanna see again- she kissed that idiot.... she was dating the guy I hate the one I despise. I look away and try to stay that way, Yukino is supposed to be with me but I don't want her. Sting keeps trying to set it up,but I don't see it ever happening. I'm in love with a girl I only spoke to once but her voice was sweet and smooth as silk. I remember the feeling of her clinging to my arm last night and it was like being in heaven. I snapped out of my daze when I heard her name get called to fight Flare and I started to worry a little, I have no idea how strong she is or what magic she uses.

Lucy POV:

All I remember is my name getting called, I felt a little panicked because I'm still the weakest but I have to win!
I got down to the arena and meet a strange female who seemed absolutely insane. She was looking at me like I was some kind of meal but I held my own. As soon as they told us to fight I summoned Taurus and Loke to help me out and she used her hair to grab my ankles before pulling them and making me fall to the ground. Her hair actually lit on fire and proceeded to burn my ankles making e scream in pain. "Taurus help!" I scream and he races over and chops off the lock of hair holding my ankles which just makes her mad. I look at her and then summon all 11 of my spirits which shocks everyone. Together we all put our hands in the air to make a gigantic spirit bomb (Dragon Ball Z reference lmao) before throwing it at her which should've finished her off but my spell canceled somehow. All of Fairy Tail was confused along with rest of the crowd. she smirked and threw everything she had at me which easily finished me off. I was in pain as a laid on the ground, I could hear all of Fairy Tail telling me to get up and fight but I couldn't find the strength. I blacked out....

A/N: Sooooo yeah it's somewhat the same as the actual anime but not really. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, expect 2 more today and STAY AWESOME.