Insanity

Lucy POV:

'My world is crashing, my mind is like a tornado I can't think straight, my kids are gone, I'm in a never ending nightmare...' I could feel my sanity slipping from me with every tear I shed. I could feel my heart shattering into a billion little pieces and it can't be repaired. Rogue held me for a while but soon I ran out of tears. My head began to hurt and I began to scream. As I screamed a dark aura covered my body and my eyes turned red. My clothes lost it's beautiful colors and turned as black as my heart. I have lost what little sanity I had left and began seeking revenge. Rogue backed away from me in fear that I might hurt him which was probably the right thing to do. I remember running out of the guild in search of that stupid, heartless bitch who wanted to take revenge on me by destroying the love that surrounds me. I could feel everything around me but I couldn't think, it was like someone else took over the steering wheel to my mind and turned off all of my control. I had this weird mindset that I wanted to get revenge, I wanted her to hurt, I wanted her...dead. My mind blackened and my insanity took control leaving me to watch helplessly. I traveled all over the place in search of lissanna and I knew Rogue was following from a distance making sure I didn't get into trouble or hurt anyone.

Sky POV:
After my mommy and daddy left for their mission, Layla and I could hear tons of commotion in the guild hall. Suddenly, Mira-chan came in with all of the strongest mages and children of the guild and ordered that they take care of us, but Wendy-san said she'd say and heal those that are hurt in battle. Something was going on and I'm guessing they wanted us to think everything was fine. Natsu picked up Layla and Erza grabbed me and they all made a mad dash out of the guild through the back to a super secret place where we'd be safe, a place only mommy and daddy would think to look when they get back. Layla was really scared but I told her that everything was gonna be okay and that mommy and daddy were gonna come and save everyone which made her very very happy. Only thing is that it has been forever since we saw them, Layla has already given up hope and thinks their dead but I know my mommy and daddy they're coming for us. We have plenty of food and water and our family is always looking after us, Erza has really become a second mommy just to make sure everyone is feeling more safe. Natsu keeps us nice and warm with his flame and uncle Sting acts like a second dad while the other wizards go on watches to keep us safe.

A/N: Yet another short chapter but I thought it would be cute to add in the point of view of the children and what they've went through. I hope you guys are enjoying :)