Revenge

Rogue POV:
'I have to think of where the kids might be because I know their extraordinary powers can both help me and their mother defeat Lissanna and bring Lucy's sanity back. Where would they take them that only Lucy and I would g-' I stop in my thoughts and smile. "I know where they are." I made a mad dash in the direction of the church where Lucy and I were wed since I know there's a bomb shelter beneath it.  I arrived there after about 20 minutes of running only to be stopped by Natsu at the enterance.
"Natsu! Are the girls alright?" I ask with a bit of panic in my voice
"Yeah their downstairs and Erza is watching them, where's Luce?" He asks looking around me.
"She's trying to kill Lissanna and she is visibly insane." I say as I run down to the shelter. I burst through the door and the girls get up and run to me which filled my heart with joy.
"Girls!" I say lifting them in the air and hugging them tightly. "Okay girls I need you're help with something, do you guys remember when mommy told you that when we all work together we are the strongest force in earthland?" I ask and they nod "Well we need to combine our magic and take down an evil lady." I smile and they smile back before igniting their hands in starry shadows. "Everyone I need your help too, now lets go" I say as I sling my kids over my shoulders causing them to hold on tight as I run back to Lucy.

Erza POV:
We were running all over the forest in search of Lucy, it literally took an hour of running before we came across a heated fight between Lucy and Lissanna. They were evenly matched, but we all knew that  wouldn't last long. I came up with a great idea "Everyone give Luc, Rogue, and their kids magic energy and back up!" I order and everyone listened, even Natsu which surprised me the most. Lucy turned over in response to the sound of my voice and we all witnessed her body soften, she was turning back to normal. 

Lucy POV:
'I looked over and saw my family and friends, they were giving me strength and before I knew it I was regaining control over myself. Rogue came over and kissed my cheek and the girls hugged my waist which I thought was adorable. Our moment came to an end when Lissanna through a dark orb at my back causing me to arch my back in pain. My family and I turned to look at that smirking bitch and we joined hands, our eyes and bodies were glowing a bright gold which seemed to make Lissanna stop in her tracks. She got really nervous and actually began to back away, she didn't even get to take a second step because we released our attack on her which completely obliterated her to nothingness. Once she was gone, all her minions disappeared along with her and we nearly passed out from lack of magic energy. There was one more thing I had to do though so I started to leave which caused everyone to follow. I went all the way back to the guild and made a list of all the dead and surprisingly not many were and Rogue helped Sting and Natsu clean up the guild hall. Wendy was healing the hurt and the children were taking a nap. When everything was all done we decided that we'd all finally rest.

A/N: So we've already accomplished that I suck at battle scenes so enjoy and have a nice day/night/afternoon!