My Second Month

Things are a little easier now that I'm accustomed to my schedule. I still do physical training, but that's only in the morning from 5am till about lunch and then the rest of the day is kind of like being at school with teachers:
Period 1- Celestia (Celestial Dragon)
Period 2- Igneel (King Fire Dragon)
Period 3- Metalicana (Iron Dragon)

Period 4- Grandeeney (Sky Dragon)
Period 5- Weisslogia (Light Dragon)

Period 6- Skiadrum (Shadow Dragon)

Period 7- Zirconis (Jade Dragon)
Period 8- Sediment (Rock Dragon)
Each Dragon spent an hour teaching me their magic every day and since this year is equivalent to a month in this dimension I have no worries. The training was fairly easy and I can't seem to figure out why, it was almost as if the magic was just flowing out of my memories. Although the training was easy, I was starting to miss Fairy Tail. I lay in my bed at night just thinking over all our great memories together...I was starting to miss my family. I tore up my whole room in a mental breakdown one night because I couldn't understand how I could possibly miss the people who betrayed me! I tore bed sheets and curtains, I broke the furniture with rock magic and I burned all the outfit that everyone used to see me wear all the time. The room was absolutely trashed and I didn't care not even a little....

The next morning Celestia thought that it was best for me to return to the human world for only a day but to make no contact with anyone. I was told to buy up any keys I find and to get lots of fresh air. I'm also not aloud to use any magic. I agreed only because I had no choice, She gave me a cloak and temporarily colored my hair brown and my eyes  green.

A/N: Again it's super short but you'll really wanna read the next chapter!