[SPECIAL] Weak

Lucy POV:

After the match everyone who was watching booed at me and called me all kinds of names but the one thing I couldn't handle was being called 'weak'. I ran out of there as fast as I could and I could feel a powerful energy following me but it wasn't Natsu. I stopped at the end of the rode and I fell to my knees crying.
"You're not any of those things, especially weak. I've never seen anything like that before and everyone knows they cheated" I hear a very familiar voice say which makes me turn around.
"You saw it all, I'm so weak and worthless. Natsu didn't even look at me I feel like I should've just been killed." I say and look  down at my  hands

"Don't say that...." he says

"It's-" He cuts me off

"EVER!!!" He raises his voice which makes me jump a little and just nod in understanding.

"Gomen.....Gomen.....G-GOMEN'NASAI" I say in a broken voice and burst into tears and the next thing I know I'm being held by him and as if by instinct I clung to him like a child to their mother. In that moment I needed him and he was there.

Rogue's POV:

I chased after her, I knew she was hurt and I couldn't bare to leave her be. She was crying her eyes out which hurt me inside, I never ever wanted to see her big beautiful chocolate orbs shed a single tear. Those tears are somewhat caused by her 'Nakama' or whatever because they aren't there for her right now. All they care about is winning and I doubt they even noticed that Raven Tail cheated. She started talking crazy as if she somehow became suicidal over such a trivial event and I couldn't let her think that way so I yelled which made her cry more. I couldn't hold myself back anymore so I held her as close to me as I could and she actually started to cling onto me.

"You are strong, never forget that, Lucy"

Natsu's POV:

I got stopped in the hallway of the stadium by Sting, he kept getting in my face about Fairy Tail being weak but i couldn't argue right now Lucy needed me. I zipped past him and started looking for her. I used my sense of smell to track her down to the end of the block where she was talking to that Rogue guy. I heard everything and I thought of myself as a jerk in that moment. I start paying attention again and I see him with his arms wrapped tightly around MY LUCY! But just before I could get that bimbo off of her I hear 'You are strong, never forget that, Lucy' which makes me stop in my tracks.

"Gomen, Lucy" I say loud enough for them both to hear and walk back towards the stadium.