FOUR

"Is this the least revealing thing you own?" Clary asked, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"What? All the naughty bits are covered, a little too much in my opinion." Issy stated, appearing behind the Fray child as she examined the outfit that had been picked out.

Clary huffed, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance. "Where's Simon?" Clary asked, looking at the girl that was currently sitting on the bed. "Who?" Issy asked jokingly. "Kidding, he's in good hands with the boys." The two both simultaneously turned around, facing the Hale. Abeke sat on the bed, looking down at the rune that covered a large portion of her side, when she noticed the two girls were looking at her she put her top down listening to their conversation.

"So you, Alec and Jace are what? Like family?" Clary asked warily as Issy took a spot next to Abeke smiling at the girl who had intrigued her brother.

"Correction, you want to know if Issy and Jace are a thing." Abeke spoke out, joining the conversation to avoid talking about the rune she had been staring at. "Why would i care?" Clary exclaimed, defending herself.

"Because you do, don't worry i every way he's like my brother, our parents took Jace in when we were ten. We trained together, learned to fight side by side." Issy explained, Abeke focusing on the ground at the mention of family.

"A few days ago, all I had to worry about was getting into art school and now-"

"Is this the part where i give you the pep talk about harnessing your true shadow hunter and accepting your true destiny?"

"Was that the pep talk?"

"Basically," Isabelle moved off the bed, walking towards the less experienced shadow hunter in the room. "Clary, remember you were born to do this. No matter what had happened this is who you are."

"Not exactly feeling that."

"Yet." Abeke stated, joining their conversation once more.

"Now all we have to do is find Dot."

"And hunt down and kill the most dangerous rouge shadow hunter in history before he kills us all." Abeke spoke once more, gaining Clary's attention.

"You really know how to ruin a pep talk don't you?" Clary asked, eyes widening.

"No I'm just very negative." She flipped her hair over her shoulder as she explained her personality.

"Come on lets go, oh and Simon's kinda nerd hot." Issy stated, giggling at the look Clary gave her before leaving the room, Abeke in tow.

The strawberry blonde walked over to the three shadow hunters and mundane, fully geared out. She no longer wore the protective gloves and her tattoos were on full show to anyone who wanted to see them, including Simon. "50 bucks says he dosen't aprove of this mission."

"I don't aprove of this mission. I spoke with the Clave they're sending seelie scouts to look for Valentino but they made it clear that the little girl dosen't leave the premesis. They also made it clear that they want to speak with Abeke." Alec explained, pointing to the two strawberry blonde's in the room.

"My name is not little girl okay? I don't care what that Clave thing or you want but I'm going to find Dot." Clary spoke out, defending herself.

"Alec this warlock could have the answers we need and with Valentine's people out there searching for Clary she's not safe out there alone." Jace spoke, defending his newly found crush.