NINE

Abeke was whisped through the cloud like portal, ending up in Magnus' loft. She scanned over the place, disliking the emptiness that it had. I thought all the warlock's were taking refuge here. She thought, walking into another room to see a collection of dead bodies. Horrified, she walked past them careful to avoid stepping on them.

Walking into another room, she saw Magnus fighting off a circle member but failing epicly. Quicker than lightening, she shot a purple flame in the man's direction, killing him instantly. "Magnus, are you alright?" She asked running over to his structure in the process.

"I'm fine but I think there's more." Just as he spoke a knife was thrown at Abeke but missed due to the purple forcefield she had surrounding her and the warlock. Turning towards the man, she threw her sereph dagger at him, killing him instantly as he turned to dust. Leaving the warlock behind, she walked through to another room.

Spotting a poorly dressed circle member, she flicked her wrist sending the bookcase crashing to the ground, barely missing his body. "Your magic's strong Hale, a lot stronger than that horned weakling I killed earlier."

The two circled each other, the circle member waving about his sword as Abeke shot flames in his direction." Lucky for us he sold Magnus out, which led us right to you."

"A Hale doppelgangers eyes be a nice edition to my collection." Before the man could do anything more an arrow shot into his leg, injuring him, he screamed out before Abeke shot her final blow killing him.

"Well done."

"More like medium rare." Abeke stated with a playful tone, staring at his body before turning around to face Alec. "So we meet again Lightwood."

"I didn't think I'd see you again Hale." He smiled a genuine smile at the shorter girl, as she let out a giggle.

"I would never leave you."

"I, we s-should g-g-get b-." Alec stumbled over his words.

"Right we should join the party."

"Okay." He spoke before leaving the room, Abeke in tow.

Abeke entered the room where everyone else was gathered, including any warlock's that had survived the attack. She was happily greeted by Isabelle, the female lightwood engulfing her body in a hug. "I thought you were dead when I arrived."

"I wouldn't back down without a fight." She smiled, before letting go scanning over the room to see the damage that had been done.

"I can summon the demon but you must make the demand, now I warn you retreaving your memories will not be easy."

"I will do what I have to do."

"Alright but we're not safe here, the lairs location had been compromised. Hold tight everyone, we're about to move. " Everyone turned to look at the high warlock as a blue mist formed from his fingers tips, washing over the building and the people as the lair moved, all the dead bodies disappearing with it." Ahh much better, ughh it's inevitable after each move i get the itch to redecorate, normally I love a dirty lair but this one's just sloppy." Magnus spoke, making eye contact with the strawberry blonde Hale. Sighing she walked over to were Jace stood, Alec following.

"I belive in payment for services rendered." He turned to Izzy, getting out the necklace from earlier. "Thank you for defending the warlock's."

"I couldn't."

"Oh but you could and you should. The lightwoods have been wearing this for years. Besides this would look silly on your older brother. About Alec is he more of a flower or colone man." Magnus spoke, placing the necklace around Isabelle's neck, as it began to glow a ruby red.