TEN

A Strawberry blonde woman wore a bright smile upon her face that he swore could brighten up anyone's day instantly, with just one look. A giggle erupted from her mouth as a special twinkle shined in her eyes, a twinkle that was reserved for him. He smiled too, happy that she was happy.

A song that the two had especially reserved for them, started to play around the room making her smile even brighter-if that was possible. He outstretched his hand towards the girl, the woman happily taking it without any questioning. They moved onto the dance floor, the duo taking their positiom for the slow song.

The duo moved elegantly around the dance floor, her mid-thigh length nude dress swirling around as he twirled her. She let out a small giggle before resuming with the dance, ending it with a dip where his face came extremely close to hers. Magnus lent down more, pressing their lips together as the song ended a different tune taking its place, their lips molded together perfectly as the passionate kiss took place.

The two separated for breath, both breathing heavily as they received the oxygen they so desperately needed. The man winked at Addilyn, before taking her hand once more and leading them round a corner to a secluded area. A purple portal formed at the click of his fingers and the two practically fell through it with excitement.

Still in each others arms, they moved over to the bed Magnus pressing his lips along her jawline, only stopping to remove the dress that had so elegantly showed off her curves. "Are you sure you want to do this Addilyn?"

"I'm sure Magnus."

"Very well then." The two presumed their acts and by the end of the night Addilyn Rosa Hale was no longer a virgin.

------------------------------------

With her strawberry blonde locks tied back in a ponytail, Addilyn wondered the woods alone a piece of paper clutched tightly in her small hands. A beautiful waterfall insight, she picked up her pace running towards the figure standing next to it, jumping into his arms. They shared a quick kiss before splitting apart, a bright smile crossing her lips.

She sat down on the carefully laid out picnic blanket, beginning to open the containers of food as Magnus sat down next to her, his hand firmly around her waist. "Oh Magnus, why do we have to hide like this?"

"You know why. The Clave wont accept it and you know it, I as a downworlder can't be with you."

"But i'm part downworlder too." She stated, resting her head on his shoulder as she stared off into the water below.

"Your part demon and Shadow-hunter and the Clave have accepted that but they will never accept us." He spoke, a pained expression on his face as he stated the truth.

"But I'm basically a downworlder Magnus, i don't know why they have to be so strict."

"Me neither Addilyn."

"I love you Magnus."

"I love you too."

Abeke woke up with a jolt, sitting up straight away as a wet cloth was dabbed onto her forehead. "Careful, you dont want to worsen your condition." The high warlock of Brooklyn spoke, sitting on a chair next to the girl.

"Where am i?" She asked, trying to sit up but failing miserably when a shooting pain went through her body.

"Your still in my loft, you collapsed after Valack hit you."

"I remember."

"Remember what?"

"My past life, I remember everything Magnus." His expression turned to shock, taking a step back as he stumbled a bit.