TWENTY-EIGHT

A trio which consisted of Abeke, Isabelle and Clary walked into the vampire's lair, immediately recieving a harsh comment from Raphael. "For shadowhunters you don't do much shadowhunting." He commented.

"There's more to the job than killing demons."Isabelle shot back, Abeke visibly flinching at the word 'demon'.

"We need to talk to Camille, we know you have her here we tracked her to the Du Mort." Clary spoke with a strong facade not showing any weakness towards the head vampire.

"It's true but I'm afraid she's a little tied up at the moment. Is there something I can help you with?" Raphael informed, Abeke rolling her eyes at his antics.

"Just a second." Simon spoke, pulling Raphael away to talk more privately.

"I'll bring you what's left of Camille's things but speaking to her is out of the question." Raphael turned round, informing the trio without leaving any room for argument from Simon.

"Her things? This isn't the kind of book she would of left just sitting around."Abeke scoffed.

"I'm sorry but that's the best I can do."

"We're supposed to be allies."

"And we are but shadowhunters have no business interfering with the night children's affairs, you may look to the Clave for justice but the vampires look to me, Camille stays where she is."

"Your making a huge mistake."

The trio split up, Isabelle distracting Raphael while Clary went to talk to Camillie secretly- without any of the vampires apart from Simon knowing. Abeke was supposed to be with Isabelle, seeing as she had a past with the vampire but she had other things to do. After telling the female Lightwood sorry, she had left the hotel portaling to a classified cemetery- one that only her, Stiles and Allison knew of. When the strawberry blonde arrived, Stiles was already there dressed in his normal flannel instead of the suit he had wore before, his hands were clasped together- probably from the cold. "Hey sorry I'm late." She called out, Stiles' head shooting up at the sound of her voice.

"It's fine, what did you need to talk to me about?" He asked, stepping closer to the girl.

"I know that you were possessed by a nogitsune." She informed, the colour draining from his face as he looked at her blankly. "How-" He began, the strawberry blonde cutting him off.

"Allison phoned me before we had made up." She responded, the brunette's head bobbing up and down.

"Bek listen, while it was possessing me it said it was coming for you next. I should of warned you early but-"

"You didn't want to destory the little happiness that I was recieving."She finished, smiling in reassurance.

"But Stiles, I already knew." She reported, his eyebrows lacing together in confusion.

"When I was," She began, gulping down the lump that was forming. "Dead, he visited me. I was strapped to a chair unable to move and he kept shouting to 'let him in' but I didn't, I couldn't. Talia had told me not to." She explained, tears running down her face.

The brunette pulled the girl in for a bone crushing hug, tracing circles on her back as she sobbed into his shirt- he was the only one who knew what she was going through. "He keeps visiting me Stiles and each time it's harder to fight him off." She muttered into his neck, Stiles nodding as they pulled apart.

"Don't worry. We will get through this together." He soothed, his hands still wrapped around her biceps

"Together." She confirmed, smiling at her best friend.