SIXTEEN

A brown haired  man lay next to a strawberry blonde woman, watching over her sleeping figure as her chest rised and fell in a syncopated pattern. He smiled, leaning down as he moved a stray piece of hair away from her face. His lips placed a gentle kiss against her jaw, the girl's eyes fluttering open as he did so, he smiled down at the girl before placing another soft kiss against her jaw, moving down ever so slightly each time.

His lips pressed against her neck, the girl's lips parting slightly at the surprise, he smirked before continuing his work. He moved down, biting her skin every now and then but it soon healed, he stopped lips hovering over the spot in the middle of the neck and shoulders. His lips pressed down, leaving a kiss at first before he bit her skin a small moan erutping from her mouth as he did so.

The smirk on his face only grew at the sound, before he attacked her collar bone more, her hands instinctively grabbing onto his hair, pulling slightly as she did so. "Alec." She whispered out, movement stopping at the sound of his name. Alec gently pressed his lips against hers, the two moulding together as he did so. His fingers dug into her hip as she pulled on his hair, the kiss was everything she could ever dream of, even better than anyone could ever imagine. In that moment they didn't need oxygen-they were each others oxygen.

Abeke's eyes fluttered open, face bright red and flustered due to the intense dream she had just experienced. Her head tilted slightly, looking to the side of her to see no one, Alec must have already gotten up, she thought mood saddening slightly at the thought. Sighing, she pulled the sheets of her figure standing up as she went to leave the room but something caught her eye.

Hesitantly, she turned around examining Alec's room since she hadn't really paid much attention to it before. Her eyes scanned the various books about archery and framed photos of family as well as a bow and quiver that hung up. A smile grew on her face as she further admired the little details about him that she had missed before. "I see you're awake." A voice whispered in her ear, his breath fanning over her face. Abeke was slightly startled by the sudden voice that had cut through the silence like a knife and butter but she soon relaxed when she identified it as Alec.

"Yeah, i just got up." She replied, turning around to see a shirtless Alec.

"I can tell, your still wearing the top you slept in." He pointed out, taking no notice of the flushed strawberry blonde as she scanned over his chest. He moved towards his draws, quickly pulling over a top as Abeke followed him with her eyes. "Right well i better go and get ready for the day then, there's bound to be some sort of mission with Clary around." She explained with an eye roll, leaving the room after she recieved a nod in response.

Luckily for Abeke, her assigned room wasn't too far from Alec's - in fact it was only down the hall- meaning she didn't have to walk around in just a top and undergarnments for long. Walking into her room, she walked over to the room deciding to wear black jeans, a burgendie top and a black cardigan. Once dressed she left the room, heading towards the main part of the institue where all the tech and computers were.

She spotted the female Lightwood, walking up tp her figure as she tapped various things on the screen, Abeke stopped in mid walk as she scanned over her outfit. She had definetely grown up in the time that Abeke had been sleeping. "Hey Isabelle, you look mature." She greeted, earning a smile from the Lightwood girl but something told her that she didn't really want to be wearing that.

"You slept at Magnus' place?" She asked with a slight smirk, Abeke taken back by the statement.

"I was catching up with my brother, turns out he's alive but i didn't sleep there the whole night, i came back at about 3am couldn't sleep." She explained, eyes wondering to Alec who had just walked through the area.