TWENTY-THREE

The strawberry blonde had been condemed to bed rest by the doctors in the institute, it was safe to say that Abeke was as bored as she had ever been. She was only allowed vistors whilst they awaited for Magnus to arrive, seeing as he had the most experience with the dopplegangers. That meant no phone, or any type of game that could keep her mind from wandering to what happened before she was brought back to this earth.

Everytime she had a thought about the nogitsune, she slapped herself across the face to stop herself from thinking about it-she may have looked crazy but unbeknowest to them, that was the only thing keeping her sane. Alec hadn't visited since she was brought back to life to Abeke's disappointment, but Scott and Derek visited at every given moment that they could.

Currently, the green eyed girl sat on the bed in the infermary waiting for a certain warlock to show up, having recieved a message saying he was on his way. A wandering thought of Void Stiles crept into her mind, causing the girl to slap herself silly just as Magnus walked into the room. He threw her a questioning look but only recieved a cheeky smile-one that was clearly hiding something.

The doctors had given her various amounts of pills for the pain, but none really seemed to help with her wandering mind problem. Magnus walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge as he looked over the girl- she looked just as broken as the last time he had saw her only this time she had god knows how many drugs in her system. "How are you feeling?" Magnus asked, being cautious just like he had been informed too about what he said.

"I feel fine, you can ask whatever questions you want i'm not going to break down." Abeke spoke, tired of everyone who had visted talking to her like she was a toddler, like if they said the wrong thing she would break into a million pieces. It was partly true, but she wouldn't break into a million pieces she just wasn't sure what would happen if she saw Alec.

"Very well then, how did you.....?" Magnus asked, avoiding the word 'dead'.

"I was stabbed with a seraph blade, and i died shortly after from blood loss." Abeke shrugged.

"What happened while you were 'dead'?" Magnus asked, generally intrigued with how the girl was alive it had never happened to Addilyn.

"I saw my mom," She started, a small tear running down her face soon wiped away by Magnus' thumb. "We were in a bright room, she said that i 'needed to let myself heal' and 'not to let her hold me back'." Abeke explained, showing confusion unlike before when she hadn't shown any sort of emotion when answering the questions.

"Did anything else happen?" Magnus questioned, sensing that she was holding back his suspicions proved correct when the girl in front of him nodded, looking down as she began to play with her fingers.

"She told me 'not to let him in' before i was taken by a dark cloud, when i woke up i was in a basement of some kind and-" A sob erupted her speech, Magnus bringing the girl that he had grew fond of into his arms.

"It's alright, you don't have to say anything else." He soothed, his finger splaying with her hair. The green eyes Hale shook her head, she needed to tell someone.

"In Beacon Hills, I was best friends with this boy, Stiles, a few days ago my other friend Allison had called me warning me of his health but i brushed it off. In that room, was Stiles but it wasn't Stiles. It was a nogitsune and he kept screaming at me to 'let him in'." Abeke explained fully, leaning into the warlock's touch as more tears fell from her eyes. Magnus pulled her closer, whispering sweet nothings into her ear as he drew small circles onto her back.

When Abeke's sobs finally died down, the two pulled apart a slight smile tugging at the strawberry blonde's lips. "Thank you." She whispered, generally grateful.