FIFTEEN

After a very long and detailed explanation on how the up-rising and Clary herself came to be, the three were interupted by Luke's pain filled groans. Clary, sropping the sketch book she held to the ground and rushing over to him. "Magic's wearing off." Abeke muttered to herself as she too ran over to Luke, deciding that she would heal Luke as she felt a duty to, since he was now the alpha. "It was our fault. It was our fault." He all but shouted, worrying the three even more. Suddenly, a shooting pain overcame Luke, causing the man to cry out as it nearly consumed him.

His body shook violently, not being able to handle the tremendour amounts of pain that were consuming him more and more. Gingerly, Clary looked at the bite mark seeing that it hadn't healed at all before turning to Magnus and Abeke in hope. "It's gotten worse."

Without a single word, a purple flame took presence in the palm of her hand as Magnus looked at her with an 'are you sure' look, she nodded before it was in her other hand too. With another cry of pain from the alpha werewolf, Abeke's magic covered Luke's bodyhealing it slowly as the power drained from her body. Puahing herself further, she drew power from the wolf inside letting out another batch of magic as it finally began to work.

The ground shook beath their feet as a result of the level of magic being used, Clary struggling to stand up as she moved to hold onto one of the brick poles. "I'm running out of magic." She called out, sweat dripping down her forehead.

"What do you want me to do?" Clary asked, trying to steady herself.

Magnus yelled out a set of instructions to Clary, informing her of what to do as Abeke's power reached dagerously low, refusing to give up on the alpha werewolf. Her body weakened, about to fall to the ground but a set of firm hands caught her body before it did, she looked up seeing the male Lightwood, worry evident as he scanned over her body. "Help me." She managed to get out, staring Alec right in the eyes as he stared back at her. "I need your strength." She muttered but Alec had already grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers. "Take what you need."

The older strawberry blonde clutched onto Alec's hand tightly, drawing power from his shadowhunter energy as she channelled him. He lifted the girl up, a new round of magic flowing over Luke's body as he let out groans of pain- Clary needed to hurry up. Running over to the only dad she had ever known, Clary quickly lifted the potion to his lips, Luke drinking the liquid without any sort of hesitation.

Abeke stopped, falling into Alec's arms as her eyes closed, she was too weak to even open them but Alec's voice gave her strength as he squeezed her hand tightly. "Are you okay?" He asked, voice full of worry. Her eyes fluttered open, instantly connecting with his as they turned a vibrant purple- nothing unusual to Abeke. "Yeah." She managed to whisper, faintly squeezing Alec's hand to reasure him.

Later on, Abeke found herself cleaning some of the mess up that had been created by the rushing about earlier. Alec had gone home, Jace and Simon following but Clary has stayed to be with Luke who was currently healing. A knock on the door surprised the Hale, stopping what she was doing when another knock sounded. "Come In!" She yelled deciding that it was probably someone to check up on Luke instead of an enemy.

"The pack sent me to see how alpha Luke is doing." A gruff voice called out, slightly familair to Abeke but she couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"He's in the other room with Clary." She spoke, looking up from what she had been doing to be met with icy blue ones.

"Katarina?" He questioned, earning a slight nod. She ran up to his figure cupping his cheeks as she scanned over his face, wanting to be absolutely and completely sure. When she knew it was him, she embraced the boy with a hug tightly - never wanting to let go. "I thought you died." She spoke hesitantly, reluctantly pulling away from their embrace. "I thought you were dead."