2

" Vernon oppa!! Sing sing sing." The large crowd of fans yelled.

" fine I'll sing my favorite part of our songs." He said. We all stared at him just ready to laugh.

" baby you are my angel!!!" He sung out of key. The whole crowd laughed and cheered at the same time. Vernon walked off flustered.

We are currently at our Mansae fansign and we are going down the line doing fan services and request from the crowd.

" who's next?" I asked the crowd of excited girls and a few guys.

" s.coups oppa!" They yelled my name.

" alright what shall I do then?" I asked smiling showing off my dimples.

" let Joshua kiss your cheeks!" I heard someone scream and all the girls yelled for that one. Everyone glanced at me looking unsure but I shrugged.

" okay come here Josh." I said and he came looking nervous. I looked over at all the guys who we're laughing and looking just as excited as the fans. Except one person, jeonghan. He wouldn't look in our direction he just stared at the ground with his eyebrows furrowed. Joshua cupped my head and kissed my cheeks, his face burned red. They we're soft kisses and I was glad his breath didn't stink. The crowd went wild and all the boys cringed from the cuteness. jeonghan looked at me looking sad and went to sit at his seat. He looked extremely upset for some reason. I should be sure to check on him once the signing is over.

" who's next?" I said.

" jeonghanie oppa!" The fans yelled. He glanced up a little surprised.

" come on up jeonghan!" I said waving at him. He smiled and slowly walked up.

" so what's my request?" He asked pulling up a chair and sitting.

It took the crowd a minute until someone yelled, " seduce s.coups oppa!"

The crowd became louder than before nearly bursting my ear drums. I was stunned by the request and jeonghan looked at me questioningly. I looked at the group and they just shrugged.

" what could it hurt." I heard Jun say throwing an arm over the8.

" um okay I guess.." I said. My mind was going crazy. What is he going to do to me. This is kind of hot to be honest.

Jeonghan stood up and pulled me close and whispered," this should be interesting." He licked my earlobe and pushed me back into the chair he once was sitting in. My breathing picked up. I felt my pants tighten a bit. He licked my ear, and I liked it!? What the hell is going on.

I was to lost in thought to register what was being said to me until I felt delicate hands pull my face to look at their owner. Jeonghan had his foot on the chair between my legs and was leaning down near my face.

" did you hear what I said cheol-ahhh," he said drawing in out. I shook my head quickly.

" I said to keep your eyes on me!" He said loud enough for the crowd to hear. They went wild and started chanting " music cue music cue!" Over and over until Mariah Carey's touch my body blasted from the speakers. I could barely hear it though I was to busy watching jeonghan who was slowly walking back Ward staring into my eyes. He winked and licked his lips running his hand down his chest slowly. He played with the buttons at the top of his dress shirt. He pulled them slowly popping one, two,three of them. I could feel sweat beading on my head. My eyes glided over his body taking in every inch. He started body rolling to the song and dropping it low. Then he crawled on hands and knees to me and spread my knees. My breathed hitched as his hands slowly ran up and down my thighs.

" cheol-ahhh...don't look away.." he said seductively. He crawled onto my lap facing me and brought my face towards his. He slowly leaned closer rubbing his finger across my lips. He stopped an inch away and whispered only to me, " if you want more just say when and where." He then climbed off of me and bowed to the crowd who yelled and cheered "jeongcheol!!" Loudly. Not only was I shocked by his words I felt disappointed he didn't go any farther.
I sighed ragedly as I glanced at everyone. The group was surrounding jeonghan saying he did good. Yeah he did real good otherwise my pants wouldn't feel two sizes smaller right now.

" are you okay coups hyung you look a little red." Mingyu asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly but nodded. Then our manger came out saying that it was time to start the cd signing.

The whole time I kept glancing at jeonghan. He was acting like nothing happened, smiling at all the girls and talking happily.

" excuse me s.coups oppa can I ask you a question? " a pretty brunette asked placing her cd in front of me.

" sure " I said signing he'd cd.

" are you and jeonhan dating?" She asked looking innocent. I could feel heat rise to my face.

" awe oppa you're blushing!" She said loudly.

" shhhh...we're not dating" I said shushing the girl.

"But you have a crush I get it now! You have a crush on-" the girl was cut off by our manager saying to move on. I started to panic as the girl moved down the line closer and closer to jeonghan. She glanced at me as she sat down in front of him. I saw jeonghan start to giggle and then look at me and my heart stopped. She told him. That stupid girl told him and I'm not even sure about my feelings. What the hell am I going to do now.

As the fan sign ended we all piled into the van. jeonghan went and sat in the back with Joshua so I decided to sit by vernon and woozi. No one talked much due to exhaustion. Everyone was half asleep. We decided to just skip dinner since we ate at the fan sign and just head home. The only thing is I'm gonna be alone with jeonghan.