21

Seungcheol~

He's been gone for a long time. It's been at least 8 minutes. I sat at the table waiting for Jeonghan to return from the bathroom. I knew he was upset but I didn't think he was going to take this long. I've wanted to make him mine for a while and to be interrupted makes me angry too. I need to make sure to complain to Seunghee about her staff. Especially that creepy guy who was eye fucking my baby. I'm the only one who is ever going to come close to fucking him, even though I already have, smirk.

I waited another few minutes hoping he would come back but Jeonghan was no where to be seen. Maybe he skipped out on me. Maybe he was tired of being here and left. I played around with the food on my plate. It had already cooled immensely. I sighed loudly getting ready to go check on Jeonghan. When an old friend of mine appeared waving from the distance. The closer she got the more my heart pounded, it was Seola.

Jeonghan~~

" hello Yoon Jeonghan!" The creepy waiter said yanking me into the food closet. He pulled me and let go causing me to fall flat on my chest into the room. I flipped over quickly even with my lose of breath. I crawled back as the menacing guy closed the door and locked it. Only now did I notice the scar across his left cheek and the growing stubble on his chin, and the yellow of his teeth as they smiled crookedly at me. I gulped as I felt the wall against my back. He looked like your everyday criminal.

" h-how do you know my n-name?" I asked feeling myself tremble in fear. The only light in the room was a light bulb hanging from the ceiling. The gorgeous chandeliers in the dining area put it to shame.

" oh who doesn't know the famous Yoon Jeonghan, the 1004 angel." He said mockingly. I stared at him in disbelief. Is he a sasaeng fan or like a crazy fanboy?

" w-what are you going to do to me?" I asked feeling all the color that I had leave my face when the crazy guy loosened his sloppy tie and his eyes darkened tremendously.

" well I was told to just kill you and go but your actually way sexier than I was expecting.." He said licking his lips while coming to stand right above me. I realized what he meant and I felt as if my heart froze. I could feel tears build in my eyes and my lips quivered. The only thing I could think was how cheol and I never were going to become official and that I wouldn't be able to see my babies again and that made the tears in my eyes fall.

" awe don't cry Jeonghan I'll be gentle as long as you stay quiet..." He said with lust laced in his voice.

Help me. Seungcheol.

---

Seungcheol~~

" Seola? Is that you?" I asked surprised as the pretty brunette girl walked up to the table.

" oh my gosh Seungcheol I thought it was you its so nice to see you!" She said clapping her hands. I was shocked. I hadn't seen her since I was told I'd be a trainee. I broke up with her to go follow my dreams and cause she was cheating but mainly training.

" what are you doing here?" I asked shyly. All the old memories came flooding back at once. The ones of her kissing kissing my best friend.

" can I sit we can catch up." She said not waiting for an answer. I chuckled, it was just like her to be so assertive. She was definitely like that when they dated.

" look Seola as much as I'd like to catch up with you I'm on a date right now with my boyfriend so why don't you go back to what you were doing. Maybe another time." I said not feeling bad about my words. She deserved my anger since she hurt me awhile ago. Honestly all I wanted was for Jeonghan to come sit across from me so I can make his wish come true. I saw the smile on her face go from sweet to wicked.