24

Without anymore hesitation I carried Jeonghan into the house leaving the blanket outside and almost forgetting to close the door. Jeonghan giggled as I frantically set him down and jogged to go shut it before returning to our short walk to the room. Before entering everything was comfortable and confident but as soon as our door was closed Jeonghan became a shaky mess. His expression changed from silly to nervous and shy. He played with his hands and looked at the floor making me feel excited. This is only our second time and yet he's acting like its the first. (My mom just texted at this very moment 😅)

I smirked," what happened to all that confidence angel?" I asked stepping closer. He gulped still not looking up at me. I stepped closer again this time grabbing his chin so he'd look at me. God his uneasiness was turning me on. I kissed him softly and used both my hands to lift him back up to my waist. Jeonghan wrapped his arms and legs around me to keep him up. Our kiss became more and more heated to the point that I felt I couldn't stand so I stumbled over to my bed not wanting to drop Jeonghan on the floor. I tossed him onto the bed without warning making him gasp. I chuckled seeing his wide eyes.

" don't do that I thought you dropped me on the floor." He said frowning.

" mhm I don't like it when baby's try to give orders, daddy is in control not you." I said sternly catching Jeonghans attention. He licked his lips again making my pants tighten he crawled to the edge of the bed where I was standing not breaking eye contact with me.

" w-what does daddy want his baby to do?" He asked with big innocent eyes. He stayed on his hands and knees looking up at me with a needy stare making my insides churn.

" strip baby." I said as Jeonghan immediately sat back on his legs and slowly pulled his pajama shirt off tossing it to the floor. He only had boxers on now revealing a bulge. I smirked remembering the fact that Jeonghan liked being bossed around. Finding that out in the bathroom at Exo's concert had surprised me.

" now what daddy." He asked batting his lashes. Feeling inpatients growing in me I pulled my shirt off wanting to get this show on the road.

" lay back on the bed." I said feeling my dominant side begging to come out. Jeonghan laid back resting his head on the soft pillows.

" spread your legs baby.." I said crawling between his already spread legs. I kissed his lips roughly. His mouth responded just as harsh moving in sync with mine. After becoming breathless I began leaving kisses down his chin and onto the center of his neck. Breathy gasps escaped his lips followed by low moans as I began sucking at his sweet spot. I decorated his neck with deep purple marks dark than any mark that bastard could've left. Only difference was my sweet baby moaned from pleasure instead of pain.

I let my hands wander to his boxer as my tongue trailed down the center of his chest to his belly button and back. Then I traced the trail with soft kisses. I slipped my hand passed Jeonghans boxers and stroked his length making him gasp loudly. I looked up at him to see his eyes squeezed tight and his chest rising and falling quickly. I used my other hand to pull his boxers down and he kicked his legs letting them fall the floor. I pumped him slowly and he whined at the touch making me harder but let go wanting to tease him. I sucked on Jeonghans hip bones while he whined. Then I went to his soft white thighs and kissed them before abusing them with my lips and teeth. Biting at the amazingly soft flesh and leaving purple marks in the shape of a heart. I sighed, what a piece of art. By now Jeonghan was becoming irritable and started pulling at my hair to get me to take his member into my mouth. I looked up at him and his eyes looked so desperate making me feel accomplished.