22

Sorry for the wait people's enjoy the chapter and be ready for fluffy shit. Mingyu looks damn good in this picture by the way.

Seungcheol~~

The ride back to the dorm was very peaceful. With the events at the restaurant being so hectic and crazy it was strange to have a moment of tranquillity.

Jeonghans head rested on my shoulder as he slept he looked so tired and it was because of me. I probably ruined our whole first date because I couldn't end a relationship with someone properly. Jeonghans head bounced up and hit my shoulder hard when we drove over a bump in the dirt road. He winced in pain and looked at me with half lidded eyes.

" what a great way to wake up." He said rubbing his eyes. Some of his color had returned to his face making him look a little less tired than before. That made my heart feel the slightest bit better.

" are you okay?" I asked rubbing my hand over the side of his head that he hit.

" I'm fine don't worry cheol." He said changing positions so that his head was now in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair while savoring the sound of his breathing. If I hadn't heard him I would be sitting in silence right now. No soft hair to play with and no warm breath being inhaled and exhaled from the one I love. That close of a call is what's making me feel uneasy, like I've failed him.

" cheol what are we going to tell everyone?" Jeonghan asked not opening his eyes. He laid comfortably resting with his eyes closed probably thinking about all the bad in our so called 'relationship'.

" we don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to angel." I said scratching his scalp making a smile appear on his face meaning it felt good. I smiled too happy to be able to give him some sort of pleasure.

" the only thing is, people had phones out. What if it gets leaked to the press what will our company do? What will we say? We're going to be in deep shit." Jeonghan said furrowing his eyebrows and letting a frown take the place of his dazzling smile. I'd had enough of seeing him frown today. This date was supposed to be all smiles but it turned out horribly wrong so I a thought came to my mind that would end all his frowns for the rest of the night.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead making him open his eyes to stared up at me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm my pounding heart.

" if anyone leaks it I promise I will keep you safe from anyone who hates on us. We did nothing wrong I was protecting my loved one and if I get kicked out of seventeen for that then so be it, but I don't regret it. If I didn't save you I would've lost you forever and that would hurt me more than loosing my dream career. Jeonghan you are my new dream and I want you to be my boyfriend." I said looking straight into Jeonghans eyes. His beautiful golden brown orbs were wide with surprise. He blinked rapidly trying to keep tears from pouring out. I got nervous because he didn't say a word. More like he was just speechless, but after a few heart pounding seconds a smile brighter than any star in the sky flashed. He shot up from my lap and kissed me or tried too. He shot up to quickly so when he leaned into my lips his forehead collided with mine.

" fuck!" I yelped as we pulled away rubbing our foreheads. Jeonghan had an adorable pout showing on his face and his forehead started turning red along with his face.

" God damnit I ruined the moment! I'm sorry cheol I can't date you with this embarrassing moment stuck in my head." Jeonghan said crossing his arms. I smirked and jumped on top of him. He screeched in a high pitch voice and his back landed on the seat with me between his legs.