4

" cheol-ahh wake up" I heard jeonghan calling only much closer than usual. I opened my eyes seeing jeonghan resting his head on my chest looking up at me. I jumped a little and he chuckled. He rolled over and climbed on to my lap.

" come on get up sleepy head you need to shower while I get everyone up!" He says pulling my arms up.

" uh jeonghan it's to early " I said looking at the clock seeing that it was 6:00 am. But reluctantly I got up and showered.

~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower and walked into the room. I searched for clothes while struggling to hold my towel up. I dressed in grey sweats and a black tee. Then I went to eat.

" mornin coups! " hoshi said I waved. Everyone was already munching on breakfast and talking loud, I felt a wave of annoyance. I was already getting a head ache. My head was pounding and I kept squeezing my eyes shut trying to focus on my meal.

" hey coups are you okay?" Joshua asked sitting next to me. I nodded slowly rubbing my temples.

" are you sure your okay?" I heard woozi say. I looked at him and everyone was looking at me worried.

I got a little frustrated and sighed, " I said I'm fine."

I left the table and walked back to my room. The pounding in my head wouldnt stop. I laid down on my bed and rubbed my temples. Then I heard the door open. I squinted seeing a worried jeonghan.

" uh seungcheol are you sure your feeling okay?" He asked walking in with something in his hand.

" my h-head is pounding Hannie ." I said feeling sharp pains shooting through my skull. Jeonghan closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed. He pulled the covers out from under me and tucked me in, then he placed the object he was carrying on my head. It was a cool towel.

" hopefully that can soothe your head." Jeonghan chuckled,"if you don't feel well you can tell us we won't think badly of you."

I nodded and grabbed his hand.

" thanks hannie." I said smiling lightly.

" you don't have to thank me, isn't the eomma supposed to take care of the appa?" He said smiling.

" you get some rest we have practice so we will be back later." He said leaning down to kiss my forehead. My heart skipped. If he doesn't quite playing these games I'll die from heart failure.

Jeonghan pov

" how is he hyung?" Hoshi asked worried.

" he has a really bad head ache. I just told him to rest." I said looking down at the floor. This is the first time I've seen seungcheol sick. I'm so worried.

"Hey hyung maybe you should stay and watch over him...you know just in case he needs anything. " Jun said winking at me. Jun is the only one of the members who knows about my crush on seungcheol.

" but i-"I tryed to fake and argument hoping someone would say for me to stay. Just to my luck woozi spoke up.

" don't worry hoshi and I can run practice for today just take care of s.coups." he said smiling at me.

" okay but make sure to stretch well!" I said as they started leaving.

" and be sure to take water breaks, and be careful with new stunts!" I said. I don't want my children hurt.

" yes eomma!" Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino said together closing the door. Those dorks.

What should I do now? Maybe I can heat up some soup for cheol when he wakes up. But it would be more meaningful if it was hand made.

I began searching the kitchen for a cook book and found a book label " trick the sick soups and other recipes" It was perfect. Now I all I need to figure out how to cook it.

~~~~~~time skip cause I can't cook~~~

I think it turned out okay. I tried to pick as much of the burnt chicken breast as I could before putting the bowel on a tray with a glass of sprite. I sat the tray on the ground as I oppened the door to our room. Seungcheols soft snored could be heard even outside the the room I went in and kicked the door closed behind me. I almost didn't want to wake him he looked so cute sleeping. Just this morning in spent 30 minutes looking at his face while he slept. I'm not creepy though so don't take it the wrong way.

I wasn't going to wake him but his eyes fluttered open as I started to leave.

" jeonghan?" He asked rubbing his eyes. I smiled and placed the treat on his lap when he sat up. He looked at me confused.

" I made you soup silly." I chuckled and he smiled a little. I sat down on the edge of the bed picking up the spoon.

" open wide cheol-ahhh" I said opening my mouth wide.

" you don't have to feed me hannie!" he said as he blushed and looked away.

" but I have to care of you baby." I said not realizing what I'd said. He looked at me confused but then a wide grin spread across his face showing off his adorable dimples.

" I uhhh..forget I said that.." I said looking away embarrassed and surprised he didn't get upset over the word. He took a bite from what I had on the spoon. His eyes widened then he closed them swallowing hard. I panicked thinking it was bad. He snatched the spoon from me and ate all of it faster than I'd ever seen him eat.

" was it really so bad you had to rush to eat." I said disappointed as I placed the tray on the ground.

"No! It was the best food I've ever eaten!" He said grinning at me.

" really!" I said jumping onto his bed in excitement. I sat up and he just stared at me smiling. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up to where we we're only inches apart. My heart was pounding and my body felt numb and tingly at the same time.

" Ch-cheol-ah are you f-feeling okay?" I gulped. His eyes traced my whole body and made their way back up to my face. His warm breath grazed my face making me feel dizzy. He looked me in the eyes then glanced at my lips and then back to my eyes. He brought his hand up to my cheek then stroked it. Slowly he moved his face closer to mine. His lips pressed softly against mine. I squeezed my eyes shut tight focussing on the warm sensation against my lips. He pulled away and whispered in my ear.

" thanks for taking care of me babe."

My face felt hot and just as he moved to kiss me again I heard the front door burst open.

" eomma we're home!" My sweet baby Chan yelled.

I heard cheol click his tongue.

" damn kids." He said under his breath. I just chuckled and headed to where I heard my children calling.