5

Seungcheol~

It's been three days since I kissed Jeonghan and he's been ignoring me. I knew I shouldn't let my stupid feelings take over. He probably hates me. I don't understand, one minute he wants me to bang him any time any place but when I kiss him he avoids me. Like what the hell Jeonghan. Today were going to a concert with our one of our Sunbaes to watch Exo perform. Manger hyung  thought it would be good for us to watch  them since they were great dancers, he also thought Hoshi might get some inspiration.

After I'd gotten up I noticed Jeonghan was still asleep. I sighed. Maybe I should just apologize for kissing him. Maybe then he'll talk to me like he used to. I walked over to Jeonghans bed and sat on the edge.  I caressed his smooth cheek with my thumb.

" I'm sorry for kissing you..... You make me feel things I don't understand and I guess I let hormones take over. I just want you to forgive me okay so that way we can talk about everything like we used to." I to the sleeping Jeonghan. I stood up and walked out the room sadly. I guess I'll wake everyone up alone since Jeonghan doesn't do that with me anymore either.

Jeonghan ~~

Why did he say that? Yes I was awake. Did he really think it was just hormones? Jun said it was definitely love but maybe he was wrong. He should be an expert. I sadly sat up in bed. Damn it! I'm having daddy issues! God why can't he just realize his feelings, I'm only trying to give him space so he can do that. I know cheol is slow but I never realized it was this bad.

I got out of bed and started to dress. It was a little cold but it probably warm up later so I left my jacket. I then ate breakfast with my beautiful babies and then we waited for Ren sunbae-nim to meet us here at the dorm. When he arrived I noticed Seungcheol face light up. He even hugged him. I knew they were friends before Nu'est debuted but I didn't know they were this close. I rolled my eyes at Ren, who looked absolutely amazing. Everyone got into our lines by age. I had to stand by the confused bastard named Choi Seungcheol and my eldest child and best friend Joshua. As we filed out I decided to play a little game, I'm going to make cheol jealous. Of course I need permission from my bestie first though.

As we hopped in the van I made sure to sit in front of the pretty boy and cheol. I leaned real close to Joshua's ear whispering to him.

" Jisoo can I ask a favor?" I whispered.

" what's up Jeonghan?" He said leaning close to my ear to.

" can you help me make Seungcheol jealous?" I asked looking down at my hands.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, then he put his lips almost directly on my ear lobe and whispered," of course. What are friends for?" He then let go but not before glancing at my lips and then into my eyes.

From behind Ren say," look." And then I heard Seungcheol choke on air.

" hey cheolie are you okay?" I heard Ren say sweetly. I rolled my eyes and I heard Joshua chuckle.

" looks like there's competition." Joshua says looking at me. I grin mischievously.

" I'm exceptional at games." I said sickeningly sweet.

Seungcheol~

Why was Joshua and Jeonghan whispering like that, and the way Joshua grabbed Jeonghans precious face. If I didn't have to occupy Ren right now I'd definitely steal Joshua's seat.

" hey coups do you think we'll be able to talk to some of the members? I really wanna talk to Kai his dance skills are amazing." Hoshi asked smiling ear to ear.

" maybe depending on how busy they are." I answered. That seemed to excite all the members. They all talked non stop about how they want abs like Kai and how they wanna be from tall like chanyeol and more crazy nonsense. The only one not acting excited was Jeonghan who seemed to focused on talking to Joshua. I sighed and leaned against the window.