the fedual era

Kira'a pov
I Read book once about how demons were real and lived hundreds of years ago. I never thought for one second that it could be true until today.

I sat in my room collecting all my school notes and work that was needed for today shoving them into my black school bag an neatly as possible. Picking up my bag and throwing it over my shoulders I walked out of my room. I went down stairs to get my lunch from my mother shoving it into my bag and to wait for my sister kagome to be ready. As usual me and my kid brother sota were ready before her.

I live in my family shrine with kagome, sota, mom, and grandfather. Me and kagome are both 15 in the 9th grade. (a/n sorry if I get small details wrong) and even though we're sisters we look nothing alike. Kagome has wavy black hair and brown eyes something u normally see. I on the other hand have unnatural blue eyes that change color and long light blonde hair. Kagome is tan like most people, but I'm barely darker than pale. Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted because I look nothing like my family.

Kagome walked into the kitchen knocking me out of my thoughts. I hadn't noticed sota leaving, but he had. As me and kagome walked outside we half turned and waved to mother kagome shouted " we're leaving goodbye"

"hey what are you... " I heard kagome say.

"nothing"sota replied

"your not supposed to play in there" I said walking over to sota who was at the sacred well.

"I'm not its the cat" sota sounded worried

"did he go down to the well" kagome asked.

Me and Kagome went down to the well to look for the cat. We heard a sound coming from the well that mad Sota jump. I let out a squill when something touched my leg. Bending down Kagome picked up Buyo. We all tensed up hearing the sound form the well again.

"sisters behind you" Sota said in a scared voice. Wind ruched around us and kagome dropped buyo. Arms reached out and grabbed kagome. As she was being pulled into the well she gabbed hold of my hand pulling me in with her.

Inside we floated in blue mist. Kagome was being held be a 6 armed centipede demon that I knew from my book as Mistress Centipede. My hearing went blank and I couldn't hear what the demon was saying even though I saw her mouth moving. Kagome struggled in the demons arms and through her hand in the demons face. All of a sudden purple light shot out of kagomes hand.

The blue mist faded and we landed on the ground of the well. Kagome shouted up to sota to get help. when he didn't answer we used veins to climb out of the well. Crawling out of the well we were surrounded by forest. We started to walk and found the sacred tree. There was a boy with dog ears stuck to the tree by an arrow and over growth. Kagome climbed on the over growth and started playing with his ears. Then villagers appeared and shoot arrows at us. They tied our hands behind our back and walked us to a village. When we got there they sat us on a hay rug and tied out feet. They all stared at us and mumbled stuff. Then a lady that they called High Priestess Kaede came to us and through dirt at us while talking about demons. After taking a good look at my sister she had us untied and took us to her hut. There she gave us food and talked about this place.

Then the centipede came and attacked the village. Me and kagome lead it to the scared tree. When we got to the tree the boy was alive. And he called my sister Kikyo whoever that was. Mistress Centipede through kagome in the air. From my spot on the ground I could see a jewel come out of my sisters body. When she hit the ground I stood up and ran to her. Grabbing her hand I pulled her up and ran towards the tree. The demon rapped it's body around us and the tree pinning us with the boy. She then swallowed the jewel. When she did this her body changed and she grow stronger.

With a desire to live kagome ripped the arrow out of his shoulder. When the arrow was out it disappeared. The boy Kaede called Inuyasha ripped apart the demon then threatened to kill my sister if she didn't give him the jewel