us and her

Kira's pov

Me and sesshomaru laid on the mattress in the tent. We weren't talking. I had my head on his shoulder ready to fall asleep when the letter popped in my brain. My birthdays in one week and three days. I could read it if I wanted to. I sat up and tucked my knees to my chest. I was almost stressed about this and I never get stressed.

"what's wrong" sesshomaru asked as he sat up beside me.
"thinking" I replied
"about what"
"this" I reached down and pulled the letter from my boot and placed it on the bed in front of us
"is that the letter Tammy was talking about" -s
"I think so"
"then way dont you read it"
"I don't want to know what it says it could change me"
"nothing can change you if you don't want it to"
"Im still not sure I want to read it"
"you'll never know what it says if you don't read it."

I reached out and picked up the note. I wasn't sure I wanted to do this, but my gut tells me I need to.

Dear kira
I want you to know that I'm your mother. The reason I left you was to keep you safe. The time I come from is dangerous and full of demons. I just wanted you to be safe until your transformation. The truth is your not human your a half demon. Our family is full of half demon that remain human for the first half of life. When you turn 16 your demon side will be released and you'll have the power of the dark fang. You'll have healing power, speed, strength, smell, hearing, mind reading, and many many other abilities.You'll be able to do incredible things. And I hope you join me in my mission if you want to find me first you'll know where to go.
~ Tammy of the obis family

I ripped the note up and just stared my feet. I knew I didn't want to read. I knew I shouldn't have. This can't be true. It just can't be. It would explain things, but I don't want to be half demon. AND I DONT WANT HER TO BE MY MOTHER.

~~~~~~~

It was morning and I had just got done packing the camp stuff and stashing the camp bag. After explaining to sesshomaru what the note said we decided to go to Tammy and find out what was going on.

When we arrived at the last place we saw Tammy she was sitting at the throne. I stormed toward her with out hesitation.

"who are you" I screamed at her making her turn her head to look at me
"you finally read my letter" she stated calmly.
"who are you"
"I'm your birth mother child"
"I don't believe you"
"then explain how you can hear peoples thoughts. Explain how you so fast. How hear so well. How you feel different than very one else"
"that has nothing to do with this"
"it has everything to do with this child. It the power our hole family has. But you, your even better than us. You have the power of the dark fang. You could destroy the world in the blink of an eye. No one will stand a chance against you. You must join us you fight with us"
"I will never fight with you"
"you'll change your mind with time"

A tall skinny man with long black hair pulled back in a ponytail walked up to me and rudely told us to leave. I didn't ask questions and did as he said.

"I hate that woman I'd slit her throat if I could" I said as we walked through the forest towards the village
"what are you doing with him" I heard inyuasha screame as he jumped in front of us
"that's none of your business" I yelled back.
"it is when I don't want my friend to get killed"
"I have less of a chance of getting killed around your bother than I do around you"
"what makes you think that"
"the fact that he's saved my life more time then you ever tried" I felt my blood start to boil and my eyes shift to red. I was breaking. My powers would be what killed me. Not sesshomaru or inuyasha or some other demon.
"what the..."

I turned away from them both. This is the first time inyuasha has been close to me when my eyes changed. Normally I wouldn't care, but now that I know why they do this I'm scared. I'm scared of the others seeing me like this. I don't want them to know. I don't want it to be true. I want to wake up in bed to find that this was all a big coma caused dream.

I ran. I didn't think about it I just ran. I forced my legs to go as fast as they could. This is the fastest I've ever ran. I'm getting faster. That scares me. I made it to the well and checked behind me before jumping. I didn't see anyone. I climbed out and ran to the house. I didn't stop at the door I only slowed down. I got to my room and locked my door. I flopped on my bed and just laid there. I didn't move. Hours went by.

When I finally sat up it dark outside my window. I walked outside of my room. No one was in the hallway and the house way quite. I knocked on kagomes door. No answer. I opened it to find her room empty. It was the same for the rest of the house.

I stood outside my house looking at the street. They weren't outside anywhere. I turned to go inside and thats when I saw it. The note on the door.

You want then back cone and find them -mom

That wench! How dare her take my family and call herself my mother. I don't care if she gave birth to me or not. She will never be my mother.