I'll kill you

Kira's pov

I slid down watching my own arrow hit whatever was behind me right above my head. The arrow was so close to hitting me if my hair wasn't in a tight pony tail it would have been cut.

My arrow shined purple light like
The arrow was breaking a barrier. Spinning around I heard what sounded like glass breaking. The empty space shined yellow then showed that kagome and sango were sitting ,hidden by a barrier, on the ground.

"not here you say. You lying winch I'll kill you myself for taking them." as I spoke I felt my eyes go red.

"kill me and your biggest questions will never be answered"

"I have no questions for you!"

I pulled out an arrow and fired at her throat. I want nothing more than my arrow to kill her, but she dodged. The difference this time to all the others was that my arrow went fast enough to leave her with a scratch on the right side of her neck.

"learning new tricks are we" Tammy taunted with her hand over her bloody neck.

"oh what blaming me for your mistakes are we" I mocked back

"you'd be smart to watch your back and read that letter in your boot"

~~~

Me and kagome had returned home due to her being sick. I was sitting in my room next to kagomes when I heard her Shriek slightly. Getting up I went to investigate what was going on.

A pon opening the door to kagomes room I see inuyasha and sesshomaru. I gasped not understanding how sesshomaru passed through well.

"how is he here?" I pondered out loud.

"I have no idea" kagome responded

Sesshomaru looked around in confusion. Walking over to him without saying a word I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of her room and to mine. Once we were in my room I shut the door.
"where am I" sesshomaru asked

"somewhere your not supposed to be" I replied. Walking over to my bed I sat down and motioned for sesshomaru to do the same.

"heres the thing sesshomaru... " we sat on my bed as I explained everything to the best of my ability. I told him about how it all started and that the well is like a portal. Then I explained what a portal is and how it works.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Let me show you something" I quietly squealed.

I jumped up from my bed and went to my book self. I scanned all the books looking for the only brown book with gold lettering. I ran my finger across the books on the first shelf. Second shelf. No book. I walked over the my desk thinking if it's not on the shelf it would be there. I opened the bottom drawer. Laying on top of old school papers was the old brown tattered book with golden letters.

"found it" I chimed. "this book was given to me by my grandpa. He said its over a hundred years old." I told him about the demons it talked about and how I had in countered some of them in the federal era.

~~~

I looked up at my wall clock to see it was 2:18 in the morning. I have been up all night telling sesshomaru things that I haven't went to bed yet. Throwing my arms into the air I did a combination of stretching, yawning, and squeaking.

"I'm tired" I moved to the side of the bed closest to the wall that no one has been on in hours and laid down. Sesshomaru stood up without a word and started walking towards the door.

"stay" I called out weekly. He turned back towards me and laid down besides me.

I rested my head on his left shoulder. Laying snuggled against his side was comforting and relaxing. Laying like this with him made me feel extremely safe like I didn't have to worry about anything.

"Kira" sesshomaru questioned

"yes" I mumbled.

"what did Tammy of the obis family mean about the letter" -s

"the other day my mother gave me a letter I believe that's what she was talking about, but I don't know " -k

"have you read the letter yet?" -s

"no and I'm not sure I want to" -k

"why not" -s

"I don't want to know what it says or who it's even from" -k

"you should get some sleep now I'll still be here when you wake up I promise" -s

I smiled at his comment and closed my eyes. Letting myself drift into sleep I thought about how different sesshomaru was around me to how he was with the others around and how kagome said he was. I couldn't believe he would ever act the way she said he had. He's so nice to me theres no way he could ever be, as she put it, evil.

~~~

I was in the federal era running in the forest. I frantically turned my head and looked over my shoulder. Seeing no one be hind be I stopped thinking I was safe. Out of no where Tammy appeared in front of me.

"what do want from me" I shouted at her.

"I want what ever mother wants. I want for you to join me and help me kill off all the humans in this land. I want you to help me find all the pieces of the sacred jewel" she spoke.

Fear shot through me. This can't be my mother. I can't be this monster that she claims me to be that she wants me to be.

"if you won't believe me then read the letter. Prove to your self what you already know. Prove to your self that your evil that your a monster that you belong with me" -t

~~

As I woke up I sprang into a sitting position. Breathing heavily I clutched onto my blanket. I looked over to see sesshomaru still laying down, but a wake and looking at me. His expression showed that he was worried.

"are you okay" he asked.

"I'm fine it was just an a full dream." I laid back down and curled up to sesshomarus side. I didn't want to tell him that I was afraid out of my mind about what was going on. I looked up at him as he rolled onto his side and raped his arm around me. Feeling better now I closed my eyes tight and weld myself to sleep.