I have to stop this

Kira's pov

I laid on the forest floor wide awake with sesshomaru in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep. I brought a rose back to life. I healed it. What else can I do? I thought of someone dying with a gaping wound. Could I heal that? Could I save them? I thought of sesshomaru. His arm. Could I heal that too? Could I replace what he lost at the hands of his brother?

I woke up and looked around at the inside of the shack I was in. How did I get here? Where am I? Where is sesshomaru? I looked around again in frantic. I didn't see him. 

Standing up quickly and feeling lighter than normal I realized I had none of my weapons. I looked around again but they weren't here.

Running out of the shack I found myself in a small village. Everyone stopped and stared at me. Thoughts came to me from every angle.
"who is she?"  "is she the one Naya saved?"  "what's wrong with her?"

I looked around at everyone with a confused face. I didn't recognize any of these people.
"why did Naya bring her here?" "why does she look like that?" "where is she from?"

I dropped to my knees pulling my hands to my head. Thoughts kept running into my head.  I let out a loud scream as my head began to feel like it was splitting in half.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see a young woman. She wore white pants and a white top that exposed her flat stomach and her left arm. She had dark blue eyes that held strength white hair that was pulled up with short lose strands around her face and tan skin.

She held her hand out for me to take. I wanted to stand and hit her, but despite everything my brain said to do i still reached up and took her hand. She said nothing as she lead me back inside. I tried to listen for her thoughts but came up blank. 

Who is this?  Naya? Possibly. But she can't be human. And she's no demon. Is she a half demon? If so why do the villagers seem to love her?

"why am I here and where is here?" I blurted when we stopped in a different room of the shack.

"I am Naya village princess. You are far from that awful demon that had you trapped in the forest. I found you on my nightly walk and rescued you." she replied calmly as if I would fall to her feet and thank her.

I need to get out of here. I need to find sesshomaru. I need my weapons. I still have to take out my mother l. I can not do that here. I stood and glared at Naya letting my eyes flash red for only a second.

"you are mad. I assure you me and my people mean no harm. Only to protect you" she said not seeming to notice the red that crossed my eyes.

"I am perfectly capable of protecting myself. Now I'll be on my way" I went to pass by her and out of the door way she stood in front of, but she pulled her arms up and blocked my way. 

"you can not leave yet. It is not safe. A human like you could get very hurt"

I felt rage rush through me. I took a deep breath to calm myself and keep my eyes blue. 

"if you keep me here this village will come to harm. There are people after me. And people looking to find me. And even the good people will destroy this village if I am being held against my will"

"we can defend against them. We have fought many demons and many bad people. We can keep you safe."

"I will not stay here" I screamed as I lost myself and my eyes shifted colors.  

Naya reached out and placed her hand on my shoulder and my rage vanished. I looked at she calm expression. It puzzled me.

"what are you" I asked knowing she couldn't be human.

"I am a half demon. Naya princess of the omis family. I am a Warrior that has trained for years I am also great friends with your mother"

"my mother. Is that why I'm here?"

"yes she wishes to see you dead by her hands and has asked me to retrieve you."