over for now

Kira's pov

"you just can't help but try to save people can you" I heard Tammy mock from behind me.

"no" I stated turning around to see her hovering over me.

"well that's to bad it will mean the end of your life my darling daughter"

"oh really mother I didn't know you were stronger than me"

I lifted into the air and drew out an arrow. Swinging my bow off my back and firing at her so quickly she didn't have time to react. My arrow pierced through her arm leaving behind a bleeding wound. Using a skill edgar taught me i sent a mental shock wave out making tammy lose consontration and fall to the ground. I looked down at her and laughed.

"do u still think you can defeat me, Tammy? I'm stronger than I was before and even then you failed at all attempts to kill me"

As I floated above her I felt cold electric energy run through my body. My mind fogged and I lost sight of what was going on around me. I shot blue electricity from my hand down at Tammy watching as she barely jumped up and out of the way. I shot at her again but was to slow for her.

She lifted into the air and laughed. "the darkness in you is really taking over  be careful using power like that without proper training"

"shut up and leave me alone" I screamed and shot more blue electricity at her. She jumped out of the way.

"you know what goes great with static dear?"she asked raising her hands "water. " just then I was blasted with ice cold water. I fell to the ground in pain.  "I'll make you a deal dear. I leave you alone for know  and you can go about ur life as long as you don't interfere with my plans"

I sat hutched over in pain and watched as Tammy and what of her demons vanished. I suddenly felt a hand on my back and looked up to see sesshomaru staring down in worry. 

"we should leave" I said slowly climbing to my feet visibly in pain.

We walked silently through the woods. Looking down I placed my left hand in his one. A grin slipped on my face as his hand tightened around mine. It was nice to know that someone cares for you.

After long hours of walking I stopped abruptly sensing someone familiar near by. Turning quickly to the sound of a snapping twig I dropped sesshomarus hand. Running to the person I jumped up and latched them in a hug while screaming out, " miroku I'm so glad to see you without you trying to kill me"

"I'm so sorry Kira I would never mean to do that" he apologized in a sarow filled voice as his arms in closed tightly around me.

"it's not your fault. where are the others?"

"their at kaedes"

I nodded as we all continued to walk. The air was full of tension between miroku and sesshomaru not liking each other. I suddenly stopped walking realizing how far away we still were.

"we'll never get there at this rate we still have another two days walk" I thought aloud. I placed a hand on both of their shoulders and thought hard of keadas shack.  Closing my eyes and concentrating I suddenly felt light headed and dizzy. Before I could open my eyes I fell over into sesshomaru. Luckily he caught me with ease.

"how did you do that" I heard miroku ask in amazement followed by a low growl form sesshomaru.

I opened my eyes as I got back on my own footing. Seeing that we where standing in front of keadas I quickly turned and jumped up and hugged sesshomaru.

"I did it" I squeaked out.

I heard miroku huff and walk inside. Just then sesshomaru pulled back and pulled my lips to his. When we pulled apart I let the heels of my feet fall back to the ground, and grabbed his hand taking him inside.

We walked in to see everyone glaring at us. I could hear that low growls of the two brothers and even a snarl from kagome.

"stop it the both of you" I yelled out while waving my arms between them. "if you can't get along with each other I will hurt the both of you now stop" my eyes flashed with red.

"you couldn't hurt me if you tried" inyuasha snarled clouded by his hatred for sesshomaru.

"I get it you hate each other but don't test me inyuasha or I will put you in your place. You think kikko killing you was bad, I will do far worse." my eyes when full red as I yelled at him. Inyuasha instantly stood and glared hard down at me. Seeing this sesshomarus hand moved to his sword as he stepped in front of me.

"hurt her and you die" he said slowly in a clam and low voice.

"what do you care she's human" inyuasha stated. I felt my anger continue to rise and the room suddenly filled with a wild wind. 
"that's none of your business"

"if you both don't shut up" I screamed at the top up my lungs to be heard of kagomes fearful squeals and rushing wind. Kagome and sango eyes widened in fear as they look at me. I could see the blue sparks of electricity coming off me.

"I'm not human and I'm done with your fighting so stop" everyone in the room looked at me with shock and fear.

"kira" I heard a soft whisper slip out of sesshomaru's mouth. Inyuasha slowly took a few steps back and sat back down.

Calming down the wind in the room evaporated suddenly. The electricity around me stopped and my eyes went back to their normal blue color. I dropped to the ground on my knees and sat there staring at my hands.