All for one and one for all

Tucker's POV

Both Capsize and Jordan collapse without warning onto the ground as soon as Dianite clicks his fingers. Sonja drops to her knees beside them and shakes both their shoulders.

"They're unconscious." She sighs.

Tom looks thunderstruck and looks at Dianite desperately.

"Please, milord don't."

"Don't what Tom," I growl quietly looking at him, trying to heave Jordan into a lying down position rather them a crumpled heap.

"Why shouldn't I?" Dianite cackles and puff. He's gone.

"FUCK YOU," I scream to thin air.

I look around for Ianite, but it seemed when Dianite disappeared she went unwillingly with him.

"Do something!" I say to my God as he just stares at the spot where his brother was.

"I will not," He says firmly, waving his hand as if both the bodies lying unconscious on the ground were mere liabilities to him. As if they were nothing. I stare at him disbelieving, then shout.

"What you mean you won't?"

Jordan's POV

The last thing I hear is Dianite snapping his fingers together and the first thing I hear is Tucker screaming... At Mianite?

"Why won't you just do it? It would take literally the smallest amount of power ever!" He's shouting and I groan, rolling onto my stomach and getting my knees.

I stagger to my feet and I'm quickly bombarded with a flurry of orange fox hoodie.

"For fucks sake, Jordan ya gotta stop doing this." Sonja mutters, giving me a quick hug.

"I would stop it if I could." I say, annoyed and helping Capsize to her feet.

"Does this happen on a regular basis." She says, rubbing her head and squinting at me.

"Pretty much." I sigh, "oi, Tucker stop screaming at your God before you get killed with lightning" I saw wearily.

"Like I said," Mianite says calmly, "Dianite would not kill them for fear of our sisters wrath and her people's."

"People?" I question, throwing my jacket on and strapping my sheath to my waist while Tucker just stares at my smooth actions.

"Yes, people. Now I must go."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking bout my brother." Capsize laughs and I snort.

"Well, it's certainly been a long day." I groan, stretching. My joints burn as I do so and I bite back a groan of pain.

Capsize leans heavily against the nearest pillar and her eyes scan the arena, landing on Tom. She doesn't say anything even though I can feel the immediate anger and down right desire to kick him radiating off her in waves. Instead, I round on him, my own anger burning again.

"How dare you." I mutter darkly, jabbing my finger in his chest. He recoils and staggers back as if I had stabbed him with my diamond sword.