Epilouge

A/N QUICK THING BEFORE THIS THING- THIS IS STRICTLY THE TWO CAPTAINS UNIVERSE THAT THIS HAPPENS, SO DONT CONFUSE IT WITH THE LAST SURVIVORS UNIVERSE OR ANYTHING ELSE, THANK YOU.

A figure sits chained to a chair in the middle of a small room containing nothing but the occupant and two other free standing figures. The figures head is hung down low- but when he raises his head, his lava like eyes burn with immense hatred.

"Pathetic." He spits at the shorter figures feet, the normally would be clear saliva, blood red.

"Tsk tsk." The shorter one tuts, tapping an obsidian stick on his head. Their hoods are drawn upwards, most of their faces in shadow but the taller one is easily identifiable as a man, the shorter a woman.

"Honestly," the man says, leaning against the wall, "you're very lucky Ianite is talking to Redbeard right now."

"And that we're under strict instructions not to kill you." The woman adds and the man nods.

"Or believe me, you'd be very dead." The man finishes and the captive sniggers.

"Children playing pretend games, that's what you are." He hisses. The woman takes several strides towards him, pushing a sword she didn't have before against his neck.

"Don't test me Furia." The woman hisses, lifting her head briefly so that a pair of blue eyes are visible before her face is retreated back into shadow.

"I'd advise you don't make her angry again Furia." The man says in a sing song voice.

"Other then the obvious I've done nothing against you recently."

The woman throws an extremely heavy handed punch at Furias face- knocking his chair over. With him in it of course.

"I tried warning you." The man sighs as he pushes the chair back up.

"You don't call torturing the God we protect 'something against us'?!" The woman half shouts, raising her arms in the air, "you don't call us having to watch what happened out there, helpless, moments ago 'something against us'?"

"Oh that's a special exception." Furias grin is one of a crazy person as he looks at them both, waiting for a reaction.

The woman goes to hit Furia again, but the man catches her fist and looks at her directly.

"Don't." He says quietly.

"If he says one more thing then you won't be able to stop me." The woman barely moves her lips as she mutters.

"I know."

The smell of something burning suddenly fills the room.

"What the-" the two figures spin around rapidly, the woman raising two different swords that seem to sprout from her obsidian sticks, while the man crosses a double headed scythe across his body.

However that hardly defends against large balls of rock and flame that fly at them at immense speed- hitting them and throwing them bodily across the room, causing their bodies to slide down the wall before coming to a rest in a crumpled, unconscious heap. The hoods that have slipped down reveals two young faces, both with brown hair, the woman's glasses askew.

Furia stands, cracking his knuckles and an evil smile twitching his lips. He walks casually out the door and down the courtyard- avoiding the room where he can hear the Goddesses voice coming from.

Quickly, he approaches the dragon statue, where Capsizes body lies. Tutting, he places a hand on the large wound on her stomach. A smell of burning flesh fills the air, and when he removes his hand the wound has gone, disappeared.

"Stupid, stupid humans." He mutters, placing a hand on her forehead next. He waits a moment, before Capsizes body starts convulsing violently.

"If only they knew." He grins and picks Capsize up bodily, and walking to the edge of the grass, where Void is visible.

"Have a nice ride."

And with that, he tips Capsize over the edge, before turning back towards the temple.

"Now for the brother."

To be continued.....