00 • silent chaos

SYNOPSIS

It's too quiet.

The loudest thing is your heart beating. You can feel your pulse throughout your whole body and it's overwhelming. You're breathing too loud in a place where life does not exist. The silence is invading into your mind, filling it with more deafening thoughts and endless holes. And so you run. You run away from everything. Because you aren't sure how to deal with yourself and the chaos that wraps around you. You're terrified of the chaos that embraces you because it's too quiet. It's all in your mind. No one can hear you scream.

The silent chaos are the most dangerous ones.

___________

ABOUT

i enjoyed writing "almost" so much, that i wanted to continue writing poems! so here it is -- "silent chaos". also, these poems are all 100+ words, because i wanted to challenge myself to write more and express my thoughts/feelings deeper.

___________

DEDICATION

for the people who hold up the world.

there's a lot of weight on your shoulders. everything is hard, and you're struggling. you don't show it, but you're struggling. you can't show it. you're the strong one, they say, and for some reason, the strong one cannot cry and show "weakness". but while you appear so tranquil and peaceful, inside is a chaos. a silent chaos.

for those who are dealing with a silent chaos.

a special dedication to my sister who have been my shield and my sword, for helping me when I needed it the most, for encouraging me when I was down ; for being the best sister one could hope for.

___________

WARNING

!!! darker and possibly triggering themes may appear within some poems (ex: domestic abuse) !!!
!!! WARNING: CHAPTER 33 - MENTIONS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE !!!
!!! explicit language !!!

most of these deal with love, heartbreak, confusion, lying, and those stuff, because dealing with those suck.

___________

STATUS

→ writing: may 5, 2016 - n/a
→ posting: may 18, 2016 - n/a
→ highest rank: #1 in spilled (april 7th, 2019)
→ updates: whenever i get a chance

___________

COPYRIGHTS

"Silent Chaos" by Soul

© 2016-17, existingsouls

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author