Chapter 2: You Did What?!

So apparently they're in a band.

And apparently they are really good since they can afford a house that looks like their older uncle is freaking Kayne West.

I haven't heard their music yet or met Ashton yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing both those things very soon.

I've been sleeping on the couch until my room is ready. I don't mind, having the boys has a family is awesome.

They aren't too old that they don't understand me, but still are protective like parents should be.

They're pretty cool.

But they are still annoying.

Like right now, I'm trying to read while Calum is obnoxious tapping on his computer quickly.

I glare at him as he doesn't notice that I can't read with all this noise.

Very quickly I get up to my knees and tackle him, his head falling back onto the edge of the couch.

He stares up at me, confused.

"Shut up, with the tapping."

He shoots me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry." 

I sigh, feeling like a jerk, as I climb off of him.

"It's fine. I just need to finish this book for school. I need to send a essay to the people who own the online schooling by 3 pm today and I haven't even started." I say.

He sits back up.

"I was just trying to write a song for our third album. It's taking longer for me to get another song down. I'm not very good at thinking up ideas. When I do I'm good at writing the song lyrics down, but not the ideas." He explains.

I frown.

"I'm sorry. You've been working really hard. I can go somewhere else." I say standing to my feet.

He shoots me a look.

"It's fine, Tiffany. You're my kid, I have to put my needs before yours."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"But you're not putting only your needs, you're putting everyone of your fans needs after mine, and that's not okay. I'll just go into Luke's room to study."

He nods before shooting me another apologetic look.

I turn around before he can try to change my mind, and walk to Luke's room.

Luke offered his room when he isn't here for me to use.

After they adopted me they decided I should do online schooling.

They go on tours often and want to be able to bring me, so doing online schooling seems more reasonable than going to school.

And I'm perfectly okay with that.

From what I've heard, school completely sucks.

I climb into Luke's bed and lay on it, looking up at the ceiling.

Holding the book in my hand, I close my eyes slightly.

"Don't fall asleep." A voice says as their hands slap down on the bed, jolting me awake.

I stare at Michael, my heart pounding harshly.

"Oh my god." I say placing my hand over the place where my heart is.

He smirks at me. "Did I scare you?" He teases me.

I scoff. "No."

He smirks again before sitting on the edge of the bed.