Chapter 36: Fall Apart

updated pic of Dylan :))

the boys are touring again and i'm just- not okay

okay on with the chapter !

Tiffany's P.O.V

The knocks on the door is what made me wake up.

"Tiffany! Why is your door locked?"

I jump awake at Ashton's words before realizing I'm wearing George's shirt.

I climb out of my bed and over to the door, not wanting Ashton to see me in this state.

"Um, I'm changing, come back later."

"Oh okay, just come downstairs when you're ready. We have to talk."

I listen to Ashton walk away before I let out of a sigh of relief.

The sudden realization of what he said hits me hard like a pile of bricks.

What does he want to talk about?

I sigh before starting to walk back to my bed, wincing at the soreness down there.

"George wake up." I say as I shake him awake, knowing he needs to get out of my room.

"Hm, five more minutes."

"George if you don't wake up, I'm breaking up with you."

"I'm up!" He exclaims, popping up into a sitting position and grabbing me to pull me into him.

He lays his head on my shoulder and his breathe sends shivers down my spine.

"You're never getting rid of me." He claims before pulling the shirt down and kissing my neck where he left another hickey.

I squirm away, giggling before pulling his hand so he gets up out of the bed.

He groans before stopping in front of me and smiling, pressing his forehead against mine.

I breathe heavily as he moves his hands from my back to my stomach, our foreheads still pressed together.

Suddenly he tilts my head up and kisses me to which I automatically kiss back.

He pulls away first, smiling, before walking away and leaving my room.

I sigh before going over to my closet and beginning to pick an outfit for the day, trying to look alive.

Once I figure out an outfit, I peel George's shirt off my body and quickly put the clothes on.

I go into my private bathroom and quickly freshen up before putting on my necklaces and leaving the bathroom

I leave my room and walk down the stairs, knowing Ashton wants to talk to me about something.